• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Best Window Cleaner for Cybertruck / Cyberbeast?

brandonhd

Well-known member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Apr 27, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
53
Reaction score
50
Location
USA
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
If it’s off gassing then apply Adam’s Brilliant Glaze with a microfiber pad, crosshatch the entire windshield, let it set 15 minutes then buff off with a couple clean microfiber cloths. I’ve done mine several times over the last 8 months and the inside of the windshield is perfect.
IMG_0606.jpeg
If that doesn’t get it off then it’s an imperfection in between the layers of the laminated glass. I had some areas on mine that looked like overspray. They replaced my windshield under warranty.
 

RoboTaxi

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 24, 2024
Threads
19
Messages
489
Reaction score
265
Location
Kansas
Vehicles
Beast when the gods bless me
Country flag
Most likely off gassing but………….
i had what looked like hard water stains on my windshield that wouldn’t come off no matter how much I cleaned. It was actually a manufacture defect. I brought it up during a service appointment and they verified it’s in the glass. I have a replacement windshield “on the books” to install at my convenience. I’m going to wait until I have a 1000 Rick chips.
 

brandonhd

Well-known member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Apr 27, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
53
Reaction score
50
Location
USA
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
Most likely off gassing but………….
i had what looked like hard water stains on my windshield that wouldn’t come off no matter how much I cleaned. It was actually a manufacture defect. I brought it up during a service appointment and they verified it’s in the glass. I have a replacement windshield “on the books” to install at my convenience. I’m going to wait until I have a 1000 Rick chips.
Great idea waiting. Mine was pretty bad on the passenger side and it drove me nuts. I couldn’t wait to get mine replaced. I would have rejected the truck if I knew it was a defect. I just thought the windshield was dirty like every other one on the lot.
 
OP
OP
JES1964

JES1964

Well-known member
First Name
Jonathan
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
60
Reaction score
20
Location
Chapel Hill
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Occupation
Data & Technology
Country flag
If that doesn’t get it off then it’s an imperfection in between the layers of the laminated glass. I had some areas on mine that looked like overspray. They replaced my windshield under warranty.
Super helpful thank you! Hoping this replacement windshield is only the off gassing.
 

Gundo

Well-known member
First Name
Gundo
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Threads
7
Messages
203
Reaction score
253
Location
Connecticut
Vehicles
Porsche C2S
Country flag
Invisible Glass with a microfiber on a extension pole. Also use lint free paper towels to make it perfect. Invisble Glass far better than Sprayway on interior windshield in my experience
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jow

Mini2nut

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Threads
126
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
1,364
Location
CA
Vehicles
CT in 2026?
Country flag
It’s meant for paint but I have had outstanding results cleaning automotive glass.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Best Window Cleaner for Cybertruck / Cyberbeast? IMG_2412
 

Sousray

Well-known member
First Name
Ray
Joined
Apr 23, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
102
Reaction score
39
Location
San Antonio
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I had a haze as well. Used Lacquer Thinner to wipe the entire glass down and then cleaned it . Worked well. Also used a razor blade to clear the glass of anything that might be collected on the glass (like glue I found)
 
OP
OP
JES1964

JES1964

Well-known member
First Name
Jonathan
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
60
Reaction score
20
Location
Chapel Hill
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Occupation
Data & Technology
Country flag
I had a haze as well. Used Lacquer Thinner to wipe the entire glass down and then cleaned it . Worked well. Also used a razor blade to clear the glass of anything that might be collected on the glass (like glue I found)
Great thank you!
 
 
Top