• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Are all bed (Vault) dividers the same?

Willinak

Well-known member
First Name
JOHN
Joined
Aug 31, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
154
Reaction score
89
Location
86336
Vehicles
BMW X5, EKKO (Winnebago),
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I know the OEM doesn’t work well with a bed liner, as in no adjustable feet. However I see little difference in the construction of all the Chinese knock-offs in the market. Should I pay $188 or over $300?
 

That Beast Mode

Well-known member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
779
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I have the OEM divider and it does work with a bed liner - I have one in there that you can see in the pic. The original version of the divider didn't work with it, but the new v2 one they sell has removable feet. I can't speak for the quality of the knock off ones. Hope that helps.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Are all bed (Vault) dividers the same? 20250504_103531
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
I’m very happy with my cybergear one with adjustable feet.
 

koolio

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 4, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
826
Reaction score
519
Location
Greater Boston, MA
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck, 2024 Model 3 (former: 2020 Model Y)
Country flag
I have a knock off one too and have been happy with it. Pretty sure I bought it from Cybergearco, too.
 

ABILISK

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
1,484
Location
DFW
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
‘24 Beast
Country flag
I’ve had both versions of the OEM. V1 would only work in some positions along the L-Track and never with a liner. V2 works everywhere, even with a liner. They improved it 100% and there’s no need to worry about compatibility anymore.

Maybe 3rd party works just as well, I’m not sure, never tried any out, just letting you know Tesla has fixed themselves.
 
 
Top