• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. BeachDweller

    Best experiences with which home chargers?

    I just bought another Tesla to go with my CyberBeast. (Got a new MSP). I have a Tesla charger already and am getting another one installed at my other house.
  2. BeachDweller

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    I bought different stickers off Etsy for my front doors. It helps with the preflight briefings I always give
  3. BeachDweller

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    Got 14.2.2.1 this evening. Just installed. I will take it for a drive tomorrow.
  4. BeachDweller

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Got it overnight. Installed this morning. Going to drive this afternoon. We’ll see how it works!šŸ˜Ž
  5. BeachDweller

    FSD 13 vs 14.1 vs 14.2 - my experience and thoughts

    That is a great idea!! And you’re right, seemingly easy to implement.
  6. BeachDweller

    A HAILSTONE POTENTIAL DAMAGE QUESTION

    You could try something like this. Could be rolled/bundled into a fairly small package.
  7. BeachDweller

    FSD V14 (v14.1.5) for CYBERTRUCK! See 2025.38.8.5 Update Release Notes

    Ok. 38.8 just downloaded and installed on my CyberBeast. Let’s see how long before 38.8.5 shows up.
  8. BeachDweller

    WhistlinDiesel at it again...

    No, thanks. I won’t click on any of his videos.
  9. BeachDweller

    Rear view mirror delete kit, who has the best one?

    I use this one. It is so tight, I thought I’d break it getting installed. But a sharp whack with a screwdriver butt got it to go in. Not sure if it will ever come out!! Look what I found on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1708726729/cybertruck-rearview-mirror-delete-cover?ref=share_v4_lx
  10. BeachDweller

    Software Update 2025.32.8

    Just downloaded and installed. I’ll see tomorrow what changes it makes.
  11. BeachDweller

    Software Update 2025.32.8

    Mine showed the download symbol this morning. I went to the store, now it shows nothing. We’ll see what it shows later.
  12. BeachDweller

    Has anyone here used the magnetic wraps?

    No, it’s their Gloss White. It’s pretty shiny in person.
  13. BeachDweller

    Has anyone here used the magnetic wraps?

    I just had it done this week. Gloss White. Local wrap shop decided to use mine as guinea pig so they could get into the business. Charged $275. Of course, I picked the only rainy day this week. Immediately after the install, I was on the interstate at 75 mph. No problem! I’ll post pictures...
  14. BeachDweller

    CyberBeast Battery size Can’t be 122KWH

    The biggest factor in mileage is Driver Behavior. Leadfooting it will kill mileage.
Top