• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Anyone have issues with the emissions in toybox (fart)

Vegetaban

Well-known member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
144
Reaction score
72
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicles
CT AWD
Occupation
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
Country flag
I can’t get it to fart in sentry mode or using emissions. Changing the lock sound works, but not the emissions gag. thinking it’s glitched in the software version I have.

v12 2024.45.32.20
2024 AWD non-foundation series
 

Rhineg

Active member
First Name
Geoff
Joined
Jan 29, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
31
Reaction score
25
Location
Near Philly, PA
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I can’t get it to fart in sentry mode or using emissions. Changing the lock sound works, but not the emissions gag. thinking it’s glitched in the software version I have.

v12 2024.45.32.20
2024 AWD non-foundation series
Same software version and same issue - no fart and no light flashes. :-(
 
 
Top