• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Vegetaban

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    Sad. Maybe I can get a deal on an x for my mom though before it ends
  2. Vegetaban

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    I've towed maybe three times in the past decade. When purchasing the CT it wasn't a consideration. Additionally if I need to tow it will be less than 100 miles, so another moot point for me.
  3. Vegetaban

    Glass roof rack made by combining a few different parts (DIY)

    I keep the fourth one off, and leave the third one on since I just slide whatever underneath it.
  4. Vegetaban

    Low Voltage Electrical System & Rear Axel Steering Disabled

    Here’s what service mode showed
  5. Vegetaban

    Low Voltage Electrical System & Rear Axel Steering Disabled

    I got this error today while driving down to Florida from Pennsylvania, unfortunately it happened right as I was getting on the highway. I was able to pull to the side of the road safely and exit walk around the car and get back in. The notification went away upon doing that. I also got the...
  6. Vegetaban

    Has anyone had their frunk get stuck while opening?

    When opening the frunk today it seemed to have gotten stuck. Closing and reopening got it moving. But that’s a first. Could it need lubricant at the latch?
  7. Vegetaban

    Virginia Personal Property Tax

    WTF that's obnoxious $25K?!?!
  8. Vegetaban

    Virginia Personal Property Tax

    TAXATION IS THEFT... that is insane how much you have to pay just to own a vehicle.
  9. Vegetaban

    Is This Normal?

    Same way I found out. Had to crawl in and get it out from the bar to open the tonneau cover up.
  10. Vegetaban

    Is the Cybertruck Tesla's most unfinished product?

    I guess I’m lucky, I haven’t had issues with the CT AWD December 2024 build and FSD. I do have a hydrophobic cover on the rear camera, if that makes any difference.
  11. Vegetaban

    Lancaster County PA - Windshield tint questions!

    I got mine there too!
  12. Vegetaban

    Lancaster County PA - Windshield tint questions!

    I've not had any problems with cops yet. I am curious how it will be when I get it inspected. I asked for tint on the front windshield and saw in PA you're allowed 70%. Gonna ask the tint shop to recommend a place for inspection so they don't give me trouble.
  13. Vegetaban

    Tesla Superchargers removed from NJ Turnpike

    Why rip out what's working instead of adding additional options. Makes no sense other than this new company giving kickbacks to NJ. Doesn't matter if its a foreign EV charging company or a domestic one. It doesn't serve the citizen.
  14. Vegetaban

    Almost Burned my House Down... Thoughts / Theories?

    For what it’s worth, I knew your acronyms. But I do teach root cause analysis at a university for pharma lol
  15. Vegetaban

    Grommets for permanent mounting of starlink on roof rack

    Curious if there are multiple grommets available to route the wires for my starlink mini. I recently had the cantrail repair, so took off my roof racks and figure when I put them back on I would do a cleaner install of the starlink. Are there any detailed guides?
  16. Vegetaban

    110V to 12V ac to dc converter question

    Here’s the wheel chair hoist installed. Works perfectly. Will take a video later today when I get home of it in operation.
  17. Vegetaban

    Passivation on my Cybertruck

    Little trick, look up the Passivation and derouging sops for best practices ;)
  18. Vegetaban

    Passivation on my Cybertruck

    Tried my hand at Passivation on my Cybertruck today to keep that stainless steel shine. Started with an IPA solution (plenty of that at work in pharma) as a degreaser to get the surface clean. Then, as recommended, I used CitraSurf 77 on the driver’s side for about 3-4 minutes, but it was tricky...
  19. Vegetaban

    3D Print Mirror Delete Covers (now printed in stainless steel)

    No issues since removing the mirrors
Top