• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Another Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Thread

Jabman

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Dec 3, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
283
Reaction score
265
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag
Anyone got first hand experience with both these tires?
I have KO2s on my Ram 1500 and they are great. I also plow a few properties and they have handled snow quite well. No experience with KO3s but they are supposed to be an upgrade, so…
 

Jabman

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Dec 3, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
283
Reaction score
265
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag
I was just researching new tires because after almost 2 years on the OEMs, they did not perform well in the snow we got yesterday. I don’t want to run pure snow tires because I don’t deal with it often enough, but I would like a good AT with capabilities for good performance in snow
 
 
Top