• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Aero Wheel Covers Any Update on Delivery?

AnthonyJ

Well-known member
First Name
Anthony
Joined
Dec 16, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
96
Reaction score
29
Location
Naples
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
I’d expect them to ship the hubcaps after the Roadster releases.
 

igs

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 7, 2023
Threads
37
Messages
818
Reaction score
480
Location
CA
Vehicles
CT, MX, MY
Occupation
Tesla: "To maintain service life, the battery pack should be stored at a state of charge (SOC) of 15 to 50%."
Country flag
How does these work if I put on different tires?
 

jimnycricket65

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Threads
23
Messages
452
Reaction score
175
Location
CA
Country flag
I don't mind the current look...it's temporary anyhow. It will feel like a gift when the wheel covers arrive. This is how I feel about updates, and I can't wait for the FSD update. Having said that, I want to see what the light bar will look like too. I got this email:

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Aero Wheel Covers Any Update on Delivery? 1722780562310-1s
 

mbrockus

Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Jan 31, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
239
Reaction score
164
Location
Conway, WA
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, AWD CT
Occupation
President of the Anonymous of the Anonymous Club
Country flag
How does these work if I put on different tires?
Im sure someone out there in CT land will be able to show you once these get out in greater numbers.
 
 
Top