• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. AnthonyJ

    POWERSHARE HOME BACKUP NOW WORKING WITH POWERWALL ONLY SETUP!!!

    So Tesla fucked existing PW3 owners? When I ordered my Foundation Series it was supposed to include PowerShare, but they said that no additional hardware was needed because I already have PW3 and gateway.
  2. AnthonyJ

    Powershare install and testing experience

    Truck released a year and a half ago and PowerShare still doesn’t work for Powerwall owners. What the hell!
  3. AnthonyJ

    FSD 13.2.9 now downloading (release notes)

    I doubt we will see any meaningful update or even just dumb summon. What’s the point of allocating resources into a product that is selling so poorly? The proof is in the fact that the truck still hugs the left lane.
  4. AnthonyJ

    Powershare, gen 3 wall connector, and powerwalls: not yet activated?

    Anyone ever get this update? This is absolutely insane. It’s May and I still can’t use Powershare with my PW3 and Gateway
  5. AnthonyJ

    Has anyone received wheel covers?

    This is just insulting for such an “agile” company
  6. AnthonyJ

    Post wiper motor recall -- wiper alignment : no longer moves to the far left side of the windshield location?

    There is a near invisible arrow on the windshield where the tip of the wiper is supposed to sit at rest. The wiper assembly must be unbolted and aligned to that arrow.
  7. AnthonyJ

    Has anyone received wheel covers?

    How is it even possible that Tesla can’t get plastic mass produced?
  8. AnthonyJ

    Help! Blank front screen after soft reset

    Happened to me too. Known issue with 2024.8.12. If this happens to anyone else, you should turn off Sentry Mode and exit the app, let it go into deep sleep. Should be back in a few hours or so. Or you can disconnect and reconnect the accessory battery
  9. AnthonyJ

    Aero Wheel Covers Any Update on Delivery?

    I’d expect them to ship the hubcaps after the Roadster releases.
  10. AnthonyJ

    Why doesn’t Tesla improve their customer service?

    It’s hit or miss. They have the WORST communications of any company. Even worse than Dyson, and holy god Dyson is effing horrible. Bringing your car in for a warranty repair, 50% chance your car sits for a week and they forget about it, 50% chance they actually get it done. Mobile service is...
  11. AnthonyJ

    KSR Inc. and pedal assembly recall

    The actual pedal assembly, cover pad and specification are designed by Tesla. KSR introduced lubricant in order before sliding the covers on because employees were having a hard time getting the cover onto the assembly. KSR is now in trouble, and is required to rivet the covers onto the pedal...
  12. AnthonyJ

    Integrated Light Bar on employee Cybertruck at Coachella!

    Let’s be honest, it looks like a trash aftermarket piece you can find on AliExpress.
  13. AnthonyJ

    Watch the Accelerator Pedal Recall Fix being done live

    I was planning to do the same, but after the recent price drops I want out as fast as possible. Owning it will probably cost me $1-2k in depreciation a month
  14. AnthonyJ

    Watch the Accelerator Pedal Recall Fix being done live

    I’m not sure. They just offered me $73k (which is like $77k after sales tax savings). 4600 miles, 2023 Ultra Red with white interior and 22” wheels. I’ll try to get $83k privately until delivery day comes
  15. AnthonyJ

    Watch the Accelerator Pedal Recall Fix being done live

    Cool. My Model X Plaid just depreciated $2k while I wait for a stupid rivet. Thanks Tesla!
Top