• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. edsonbarron

    Dashboard removal for a rattle?

    I had this issue too. I think i just over extended the steering wheel. I ended up pushing the steering wheel all the way out and moving that plastic piece in and then bringing the steering wheel back in while pushing on the piece and it popped back into place. It’s supposed to go in a channel...
  2. edsonbarron

    Introducing T Sportline CTX Extreme Duty Front Bumper with Integrated Winch (High-Output) & Lighting

    once I see a pic of the base bumper without a winch on a silver truck I’m busting out the credit card lol I’m liking everything I’m seeing
  3. edsonbarron

    Introducing T Sportline CTX Extreme Duty Front Bumper with Integrated Winch (High-Output) & Lighting

    Excited to order one of these once im not poor! Got any pics of any on a regular color cybertruck in low mode?
  4. edsonbarron

    Adhesive phone mount advice

    its angled towards the driver so yes you can put it sideways with no issues. It’ll only fall if you have a weak magnet on your case.
  5. edsonbarron

    Adhesive phone mount advice

    4th Tesla using magbak. It’s the only screen mount that isn’t flimsy and doesn’t vibrate
  6. edsonbarron

    35” Tires - Anyone running 35's? Any rubbing?

    Any update lol found some 35x12.5 x 22 that I wanna snag if they fit
  7. edsonbarron

    Error code EGGLEFTVC_a458

    Hmm I don’t have any error codes but my frunk open/close button doesn’t work tho. Have to use the app or touchscreen to open or close the frunk
  8. edsonbarron

    Weird noise coming from dash area

    I’ll be honest. I think I’m used to it now, I haven’t cared enough to pay attention to it for a week. Just gonna chalk it up as a common noise
  9. edsonbarron

    Light Harmonics upgraded speakers (Subwoofer/Woofer/Midrange/Tweeter) for Cybertruck

    I shoved some hand towels between the truck and the carpet under the rear seats and it fixed all my sub rattle vibration issues lol
  10. edsonbarron

    T Sportline Wheel Spacers (Before + After)

    Went and bought the same jack yesterday and installed my tsportline spacers as well. also got the windshield done and threw on side steps. Did you use the coupon that just came out for the jack?
  11. edsonbarron

    Light Harmonics upgraded speakers (Subwoofer/Woofer/Midrange/Tweeter) for Cybertruck

    I bought the kit for my model 3 a few years back. Definitely noticed an improvement. Worth it for the price, ehhhhh 50/50. Wait for a Black Friday sale and you won’t be disappointed
  12. edsonbarron

    T-Sportline Wheel Spacers Installed (Before and After)

    sounds good! Will run that on them then after I buy a jack that can lift the truck high enough. Thanks!
  13. edsonbarron

    T-Sportline Wheel Spacers Installed (Before and After)

    What torque specs did you run on the spacers and wheels? Reading conflicting info online
  14. edsonbarron

    Weird noise coming from dash area

    Hopefully it’s an easy fix
  15. edsonbarron

    Weird noise coming from dash area

    Vin 58k truck just developed the noise for me, then again it is really cold out right now. Maybe it’ll disappear when it warms up
Top