• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. edsonbarron

    Hidden way to access the center console

    heres a video of the screen removal just ignore the installation of the swivel mount. What im pretty sure i did was put 2 small notches on that black piece he shows at the 3:00 minute mark and ran the cables through there, you could just do one notch and get away with it but i wanted it more...
  2. edsonbarron

    Hidden way to access the center console

    I did have to remove the screen so i could run the cables behind the console then under the side rail. Im pretty sure I Put the usb cables through the two screw holes that hold the screen in place back when i had my swivel mount, as for just stock screen i notched two small holes that would fit...
  3. edsonbarron

    Hidden way to access the center console

    This is easy. Just remove your screen and run the cables down from the bottom of it through behind the console. Then at the bottom just pop one of your tray sides up and run it below that till you get through the port you have. That’s how I have my two magbak chargers setup. Don’t mind the under...
  4. edsonbarron

    NEW Bumper Insert LED Lightbar - 40" Curved Light Bar / 48v (no converter!) / Retain Tow Hook Functionality - T Sportline

    I dont need this at all but my intrusive thoughts caved and i ordered
  5. edsonbarron

    Stainless Steel Tail Gate Cover from Luckys Fab Shop

    yeah been checking every few days myself lol
  6. edsonbarron

    Loose tailgate panel

    Common issue. Ive had mine replaced twice. This is a 2025 model too so it isn’t strictly the early 24s. Make an appointment they’ll change it out. beware tho they scratched my bumper last time and then broke one of the bolts into a stud. So make sure you have good service techs.
  7. edsonbarron

    FSD with approximately 10X more parameters may be released by September

    That’s nice and all but I’d settle with the fsd and features my highland m3p had 🥲
  8. edsonbarron

    Tailgate making popping noise when closing and very heavy.

    close the tailgate, then look at it from underneath, might need a flashlight, but they can be accessed. will be one on the right side one on the left side. just use a ratchet with an extension
  9. edsonbarron

    Tailgate making popping noise when closing and very heavy.

    No there’s 2 bolts on bottom if you close it and look up from bottom. Purple arrow
  10. edsonbarron

    Tailgate making popping noise when closing and very heavy.

    My first tailgate replacement did this. They did not tighten one of the bolts on the bottom side of the tailgate. I tightened it myself and it stopped popping. There’s 2 bolts ones towards the left and ones toward the right
  11. edsonbarron

    "Shine Bright 🌞 Like a Diamond 💎 "White Diamond Metal Polish" making 007 *Casino Royale* clean.

    Also interested to see how it looks now. If it’s still holding up I’ll order a bottle right now lol
  12. edsonbarron

    The real 2025.26 Update (w/ Grok) Thread

    Ive seen videos of sync mode working while driving around. Rave mode is for park only
  13. edsonbarron

    DIY Bull Bar finally completed (direct bolt on to the T-Sportline CTX bumper)

    God i love that bumper so much, i just wish it didnt stick out so far, I dont need a winch lol
  14. edsonbarron

    New Bumper Light Bar installed

    Ahhhh man, changing the steering wheels in my 3 and Y was always sketchy especially when you feel like you’re gonna break it by taking the big bolt out. I ordered the carbon yoke from hannshow 15 days ago, excited to throw that one in the truck. Yes I have! Been in there a few years now. Im...
  15. edsonbarron

    New Bumper Light Bar installed

    I saw your truck at the service center like a week or two ago when I went to pick mine up for a new tailgate. Looking sharp !
  16. edsonbarron

    New Bumper Light Bar installed

    Anyone gotten one of these yet that doesn’t give you errors or hissing?
  17. edsonbarron

    Review Of Tesla Cybertruck Under-Screen Storage Compartment From Yeslak.

    I loved mine for all of 30 minutes. If your in sport mode or like to drive quick everything flies out of it whenever you step on the accelerator
Top