• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Recall bulletin SB-25-90-001 Off Road Lightbar new version with bracket

    So you were able to just ask your SC to order the parts? Please share the process and results after the install. thank you for sharing
  2. Best way to glue on a used OEM Beast bar

    Why did you take it off?
  3. Tonneau cover leaks

    Initially I went with 3/8 but when I literally stuffed it in it would pop out the new style weather strip on the aeroflap So I went with smaller diameters. At least on mine there are two different spaces Between the actual glass and aeroflap it's a lot tighter I used 1/8 inch and then the...
  4. Tonneau cover leaks

    Backer rod is working! Did a test and no leak this far. Thanks for the tip!
  5. Tonneau cover leaks

    How did you fix it? The cat guy video? I tried that over the weekend but does not work I have a FS in 30k range and they changed it no foam and they filled with some gasket but does not work. I was going to try backer rod next.
  6. Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    Great print so far but what about the right pull? Do you have to flip the left too? Thanks great job
  7. Tonneau cover leaks

    Well I just got my missing slat replaced and it seems to be leaking less but still a pretty significant leak on the passenger side and it's clearly between glass and aeroflap. My initial instinct was to call them in the AM and show them my video of it leaking but would hate to lose $275 to...
  8. Tonneau cover leaks

    Well I'm here at the SC right now and I'm not feeling too optimistic about them being able to fix the situation. Their plan is to put on the missing slat and that's its. When I mentioned the area between the aeroflap and glass they gave me a speech/lecture how "it's not supposed to be...
  9. Tonneau cover leaks

    I share your concerns so I'm planning on letting Tesla try and fix first. If that does not work then I'm going to try and fix myself. I'm not going to just sit still and let it keep happening. This is really a problem that Tesla should fix and sounds like they will based on one of the...
  10. Tonneau cover leaks

    What door edge guard are you referring to? Would it be possible to add a link? I was visiting southern cali during the storms last week and all my stuff in the bed got drenched I have an appointment with service center but from what I read adding the slat may not help probably need to do what...
  11. Overlanding Recommendations NorCal

    Mud tires? So the cyber wheels will not cut it then? Thanks
  12. Solar Trickle Charger Setup (with Black Friday deals)

    What's wrong with the Ecoflow Delta Pro 3? I'm deciding between the Bluetti and ecoflow. What's the advantage of th Bluetti?
  13. Split the 48v power line to a 12v socket in frunk. It now powers the console fridge INSIDE cabin 😎

    I initially bought the Victron Converter but it's wayyy too big will not fit. You need one of those buck converters off Amazon I'd recommend 360W and one with a fuse built in. For the Auxbeam I would hit up @hemiarch he's extremely helpful great resource Good luck
  14. Cybergearco Cooler / Fridge / Refrigerator -- DC Install

    Holy crap!! Really happy now that I switched over to the frunk power wow thanks for sharing
  15. Cybertruck Fridge

    They are all the same. The link I included is what I bought. There may be an additional 25% off for Black Friday. The install is pretty straightforward for the most part unless you want to get all cute and do the DC install like @hemiarch mentioned. But in the end the DC install is well...
  16. Split the 48v power line to a 12v socket in frunk. It now powers the console fridge INSIDE cabin 😎

    Nice set up! I have a question how are you getting access to the frunk after bringing the wires out through the grommet? Do you have a picture? Thanks for all the help and inspiration this forum is really great!
Top