• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cybertruck Fridge

    I have version 2, but it also works with version 1 that my friends have.
  2. Cybertruck Fridge

    I have both, the swivel mount and the center console fridge and they work together, no problem. The fridge is one of my favorite mods to the cybertruck!
  3. I love this truck (powershare)

    Software update by tesla to get the controller to work with Solar....
  4. I love this truck (powershare)

    After almost a year (April 2024 installed) Our powershare was activated just a few weeks ago. ( we also have Solar)
  5. FSD v13.2.5.1 2024.45.32.6 Released

    There are a number of setting in Auto pilot that you can change to customize how closely FSD adheres to the speed limit, vs goes with traffic. The 40% (default) is probably the one you could change to 5 to 10% to keep it tighter.
  6. Car door ding with PPF

    The panel. But my wrap shop kept the balance of whole roll for me. Enough to do a replacement panel or two
  7. Car door ding with PPF

    My PPF supplier retains the excess wrap for a few years, for just this scenario- to pull from the same lot/ roll for small repairs.
  8. BestEvMod Strorage Solutions - product review

    The Cybertruck comes with lots of space, but not a lot of convenient storage. BestEvMod helps fill that gap with 3 products that I've been reviewing for a while! 1) Floor Lower console Organizer & cup holder. https://a.co/d/iAEV5Vt This is great for larger drinks, additional water bottles...
  9. BestEvMod Truck Bed Air Mattress Review

    So I got the. BestEvMod Truck Bed Air Mattress. First of all is form factor is very small, when rolled up, a bit bigger than a football. Which make it easy to keep stowed under the rear seat storage. The second thing that's unique is that it has a built in air pump. Takes about two...
  10. How FSD behaves w/ Max Speed -- explained by Tesla software engineer

    The definition of Unsupervised Full Self Driving.... (eg waymo), the "passenger" doesn't have liability, in theory. That law... is probably still in its infancy.
  11. How FSD behaves w/ Max Speed -- explained by Tesla software engineer

    Can't you just turn off "automatic Set Speed Offset" and adjust your Speed Limit parameters to Absolute? .... seems like a pretty easy adjustment to make....
  12. How FSD behaves w/ Max Speed -- explained by Tesla software engineer

    If you're going too slow on FSD.. just press the accelerator, the vehicle speed will increase accordingly.... it's not hard
  13. Customized roof rack installed with unique spare tire placement

    This is my setup, from Cybertruckco and I love it. I think it provides much easier access to the back and middle of the bed, doesn't really block the glass roof. It also was pretty solid during the off road driving - i didn't see any bending or flexing of the aluminum crossbar or supports...
  14. Has anyone removed the rear window to ventilate the bed for adding a shell?

    Guillotine hazard. Though maybe the sensors will be smart... but people thought that about the Frunk too
  15. Powershare Team Response - FINALLY

    I've seen evidence of people with Powershare working! But I am not sure if it's related to having solar also. Freaking annoying the conflicting messages. Is it an install problem, or a software problem - no data other than "We have found a wiring and installation error; this is commonly...
Top