• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Powershare Team Response - FINALLY

    I've had Poweshare fully installed for over 4 months (since early May) in SoCal. I also have Solar. The electric charger works to charge my vehicle, but has Never worked to power my home during a simulated outage. Installer said tesla was working on an update to roll out in June. Emails to...
  2. FSD update: September release for Cybertruck. Parking assistance features release coming this week!

    I'll give them that Autopilot is probably one of the most complex pieces of software ever implemented on a fleet, and the CT is very different in both size and function (4wd electronic steering). But DAMN... get it here ASAP.
  3. POWERSHARE just showed up on my app.

    Yes, odd. I do have solar, and the gateway. I put it into the category of, when they get to me. . It'll get sorted+patience.
  4. POWERSHARE just showed up on my app.

    It felt like something was enabled on the back end.... like they got to me on the list and flipped it on. God- I hope I never have to get the thing serviced. Who would I talk to...
  5. POWERSHARE just showed up on my app.

    I believe the $2,500 credit is instead of the powershare equipment.
  6. POWERSHARE just showed up on my app.

    The process sounds like it changed. 1. I received the survey about powershare 2. I filed the survey out..... weeks later 3. I got an email saying my house was eligible and if I wanted an estimate by tesla installer 4. Installer came out and did their thing 5. I got another email with the...
  7. POWERSHARE just showed up on my app.

    I did get the equipment installed before I got my truck. Tesla shipped out all to me/ the installer. I didn't have to pay for the equipment, just the install - which I got the powershare equipment and the universal charger. So, it was all ready to go when my VIN was assigned and the truck...
  8. POWERSHARE just showed up on my app.

    Yes. I have 3rd party Solar (not Tesla). I'm just glad it's finally enabled. Such a bizarre process... no one to call to talk to, no support for this tech.
  9. POWERSHARE just showed up on my app.

    So, I got the powershare installed in May, before I got my CT. Last night, this just showed up on my tesla app.... I guess it's working now! Such a strange experience for a $6,500 purchase. $4K install plus $2,500 equipment.
  10. Tested: Sleeping in the Bed Vault

    " set tent mode, then select jack mode, then exit tent mode " This! been looking for this solution - thank you !!!
  11. San Diego CT Owners meetup

    either Carlsbad Service Center or Mira Mesa Service center. You can actually see the location picked in the App after your VIN is assigned.
  12. Wheel and tire discussion: what is really the difference?

    This is not true. There is not an 85 MPH limit on AT Tires. It's ~ 114MPH top speed governed on AWD. I think it's 130 on the Beast.
  13. San Diego CT Owners meetup

    im down to do something -I live in north county. Have put my CT through some paces already Otay Truck trail and a short trip to Moab, UT over Mem Day. Trail run? or just show and tell. Im OK either way. Chris @arrakis.ct
  14. Caliper paint?

    Just had this done... going with the white foundation series theme.
  15. Navigation Voice Sounds muffled / muted - adjustable?

    So, picked up my CT on Friday... Best day off the year so far. After a few minutes of driving, I noticed that the Voice Navigating sounds very muffled. Volume-wise I can hear the directive (mid-range setting), but the directions are very hard to understand. Almost like something is...
  16. Road Hazard Warranty for CT Tires

    Anyone have an thoughts about purchasing the Road Hazard Warranty from Tesla (Tire Protection Progam?) vs. from Discount Tire or other national tire companies.? Cost? Recommendations ? Watchouts ?
Top