• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Best aftermarket charger. 48amp for use with generator

    If I had a similar size generator in the bed of my CT and approx 10 gallons of gas - how many miles do you think I could add to the Cybertruck range if I was stuck between charging stations?
  2. Best aftermarket charger. 48amp for use with generator

    Would you mind sharing what kind of generator you’d be using, what fuel it runs on, how much you intend to carry and how many miles do you expect to get from charging off the generator? Also, and sorry for my ignorance, what does “bonding “ mean and how do you provide for that? Thanks in advance.
  3. Chiming noise from speakers ?

    Same after recent uodates
  4. OC Cybertrucks & Tacos meetup!

    Sounds good. Interested.
  5. Burst a tube while inflating Cybertent - first use

    The tubes attach to each other with Velcro and the air passes from one tube to another via the short black hoses.
  6. Burst a tube while inflating Cybertent - first use

    Sorry to hear that. Ordering the replacement tube through Tesla Service Center was pretty easy. They gave me a diagram that shows each tube in the tent in a different color and asked that I identify which tube it was and they placed the order. It took a few weeks to order it from Germany but...
  7. Burst a tube while inflating Cybertent - first use

    UPDATE. Got a call from the SC today and guess what - they have the replacement tube in stock for me and the manufacturer sent a video and manual to help install it. - I'm telling you - Tesla service has improved dramatically over these past several months.
  8. Ditch the Lightbar?

    Besides the fact that the OEM lightbar looks cool as hell - way way better than any of the aftermarket ones I’ve seen so far - you already paid for it and it will add value to your vehicle - who knows how much - and it literally took me 5 minutes to connect after the SC installed it. Oh - BTW -...
  9. Burst a tube while inflating Cybertent - first use

    I’ll reach out today and advise results on this board in case anyone else has this issue. You’ve been super helpful. Thank you again.
  10. Burst a tube while inflating Cybertent - first use

    That’s very interesting. I didn’t get that part in my kit. I bought one of the first ones almost a year ago. Is yours a newer one? Wonder if that was added later. Definitely a good piece of the kit to have. Thanks again for your time on this.
  11. Burst a tube while inflating Cybertent - first use

    Thanks for sharing this - yes I did have that piece connected. I think it’s a valve that allows the pump to fill the tent with air on both the up and down stroke and not act as a pressure relief valve above 8psi. It didn’t relieve pressure for me when I was filling it. What’s that black tube you...
  12. Burst a tube while inflating Cybertent - first use

    There's a plastic tube (seems like really thin plastic) wrapped in a nylon housing. The plastic burst and really shredded and tore a 7 inch rip in the nylon housing. Not sure I have the skills to patch and sew well enough to prevent another burst - at what could be a bad time in the middle of...
  13. Burst a tube while inflating Cybertent - first use

    Anyone else have this issue? Way past the return cycle unfortunately. Following the instructions I was careful not to over-inflate - unless the gauge on the pump is way off. SC said they have had others who experienced the same thing. The tubes are replaceable but since they are supplied by a...
  14. Air compressor temperature above operating limit - Raising suspension is temporarily unavailable

    Just started getting this error message. I cleared the location data as others suggested to no avail. I'm not doing anything different than my regular driving. It's scheduled for service next week but thought it would be great to be able to share with the SC tech how others resolved it in the...
  15. LIGHTBAR FAILURE - moisture from seal issue. Easy replacement fix process

    Better than derangement issues. A lot of that going around.
  16. LIGHTBAR FAILURE - moisture from seal issue. Easy replacement fix process

    I was wondering why it seems so difficult with long delays for beast owners to get their light bars installed and now I’m thinking that maybe there is a large lot of defective light bars that they don’t want to distribute and install. I may have received an early one and this is the result. Just...
  17. LIGHTBAR FAILURE - moisture from seal issue. Easy replacement fix process

    But props to the Tesla service center. I had the lightbar installed a few months ago - which was a surprisingly painless process - and recently noticed water/moisture began accumulating inside. Obviously the seal failed for no apparent reason. I requested a replacement through service in the app...
Top