• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cybertruck 1974

    jerryrigeverything.....?🤣

    jerryrigeverything likes his attention and guess the name is right.....he jerry rigs everything.
  2. Cybertruck 1974

    Slide out Tailgate Ramp. Wish someone made one

    Man, the tailgate ramp was a great idea. The tailgate is empty and has good structure to support one. Nobody makes one anymore but did find one that would fit....Just might have to remake this.
  3. Cybertruck 1974

    What does "Top 1% in Charging" really equate to?

    Hey, anyone else get this? Im sure everyone got this from Tesla but what does it really mean?
  4. Cybertruck 1974

    Battery capacity dropping....

    Well, again the capacity and mileage dropped. Started at 246 miles at 80% at 10 miles on odometer. Now at 50500 miles it shows 238 at 80%. Wasn't expecting to lose so fast. Charge 99% of time to 80% and charge mostly at home. Drive 100 plus miles a day. Anyone else see this or worse? I'm...
  5. Cybertruck 1974

    Power Share questions

    I'm sure this has been answered but I can't find a good explanation or real world use data. Ok, I have the CT, Tesla Universal Wall connector, 2 wall batteries, Tesla solar, etc so have all the equipment to use power share.....I have the UWC connected to the subpanel from Gateway already but...
  6. Cybertruck 1974

    Kammock awnings installed on three sides of bed vault

    Kammock awnings on all three sides, rear awning folds down so I can carry long loads on rack and the roof rack lowers flat to truck, cause it looks cool, spare tire swing arm, air compressor and a rear water cannon for the tailgators.....or to just wash up are a few things I built.
  7. Cybertruck 1974

    How to keep the stereo on!!

    So annoying that the music stops every few minutes when camping, parked, wherever I am just wanting some tunes playing.. I have to leave the door open to keep it going for 5 minutes. I've tried leaving the phone in charger, tesla card in charger. Nothing seems to work. What's the secret? TYIA
  8. Cybertruck 1974

    Sentry Mode Needs an Upgrade!! Someone contact Elon.

    Hey we've all now had something done to our vehicles by an Idiot over political and hateful views. If only we got a notification for all sentry mode events then we would be able to at real time get out to our vehicles grab the A$$holes and pin them to the walls!! Someone on here has some...
  9. Cybertruck 1974

    Solar Charging the Truck

    Ok, I was able to use the Jackery 1000 battery system with a total of 400 watts in solar panels connecting my Tesla provided 38 amp mobile charger to the Jackery power bank and charge my truck with about 1000 watts pretty quickly without any issues. Ok then I used the solar to charge back up...
  10. Cybertruck 1974

    Towing from Bakersfield to Barstow. Anyone do it?

    So the big question is......did you make it all the way from Bakersfield to Barstow towing a trailer, car or camper? How much was left on your truck with the huge elevation gain?
  11. Cybertruck 1974

    Grass Growing in Cybertruck. It's Really Green!! LOL. I don't' want it and neither do you!

    ok, I had something hit my rear driver side air deflector or whatever you want to call it, not mud flap. Well anyways a screw was ripped out of it causing it to hang a little bit. I decided to try and remove and noticed the guard was full of water and dirt with grass growing in it! Removing...
  12. Cybertruck 1974

    Cybertruck Down! The Rear Again! Rear High Voltage Fail, Coolant Blocked to Rear Motor, Rear Stear Disabled

    Well, it happened again. After the first rear inverter complete failure August at 15k miles, then recall replacement November at 25k miles of rear inverter now again an Issue with rear (stated in Title) but with a little more issues to top it off. Stated on screen with flashing RED exit...
  13. Cybertruck 1974

    Summons. When?

    So, other Teslas have it. It was in the description along with FSD. Anyone hear anything on update?
  14. Cybertruck 1974

    Charge with a generator make sure.......

    so on the road with no charger in site and off grid camping when I need to charge I used a 14k generator all went well. when I went camping last weekend using my smaller 2k Honda the mobile charger gave me an error, insufficient ground. Checked grounds and were good. Found out you need to...
  15. Cybertruck 1974

    Do I really need to have Sentry Mode on all the Time???!!! Will it work? Rocks thrown, fire crackers at my truck now

    Well, things are changing from hey that's cool, what is it, etc, etc to Middle fingers, yelling Gay, run off the road in the past 2 months. Now, in a boys will be boys/Hick town of Sonora, CA yep, rocks and fire crackers thrown at the truck. What's next? I don't want to know but just want to...
  16. Cybertruck 1974

    Sentry Mode Lights flash while viewing. Need to change this, How?

    I noticed while viewing cameras while having Sentry Mode on the front lights and rear lights flash every 10 seconds. Why? Just viewing.
  17. Cybertruck 1974

    Rear Motor Shutdown!! 14k miles

    Well it happened. Rear motor shutdown, 51mph only on front motor right to service center. They took me in right away. Shows on progress in app that the VCLeft Replacement is needed. Don't know what that is but hopefully today it will be done. Thought going with Tesla the product would be...
  18. Cybertruck 1974

    PSA: Dog Mode unsecure!! Door opened by dogs

    Well it happened. Left my two dogs in the truck in Dog Mode and while I was having breakfast in the restaurant I got an alert on phone that truck door opened. One of the dogs stepped on the door button and dogs were able to push door open and yep, went running. Did get help recovering the...
  19. Cybertruck 1974

    Wall Charger Installation DCC-12 needed??

    I have a contractor that wants to install this on my 2 powerwall, gateway, solar system in order to connect my Wall Charger. Has anyone seen this and had this done? According to Tesla it's not a part they spec and would be connecting the Wall Charger directly to subpanel of gateway. Any help...
  20. Cybertruck 1974

    Summons and Autopark coming in April OTA Software Update?

    Wow that would be a great movement towards what we paid for huh? Cy
Top