• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Difference between Gen 3 wall connector and Tesla charger that came with Cybertruck

    Can anyone please explain to me what the differences or advantages are the GEN 3 wall connector for home charging versus the 240 V charging cable that came with the cybertruck?
  2. Aftermarket TPMS sensors?

    Anyone successfully used aftermarket TPMS sensors in their wheels?
  3. Sentry mode alerts on phone app?

    Is anyone receiving Sentry mode alerts on their phone? I only receive Sentry mode alerts and recordings when I return ti the truck. I’ve check Tesla notifications in my iPhone settings and they are all turned on. It seems like i should be getting app alerts with the option to view the...
  4. Front bumper deflector removal covers (to cover mounting holes)?

    Removed the front bumper aero deflector things. Has anyone 3d printed or made cover plates for the mounting holes left after removing? Similar to the cover plates made for removing the side mirrors
  5. Remove front bumper aero pieces

    Anyone have info how to remove the front angled aero pieces in front of the front tires on the bumper? I’m assuming they’re just bolted on behind the bumper?
  6. Cybertrunk frunk net install

    I caught the Tesla frunk net tie down available in the Tesla store and ordered it a couple days ago. Installed it today and surprised how well it’s made. I didn’t realize the frunk floor had a couple removable panels to bolt the L track down to and the push style mounting tabs are well made too...
  7. Dimensions/3D scan for custom bed mat

    Looking for exact dimensions, preferably from 3d scan of the Cybertruck bed, trunk floor, and trunk floor to make custom liners. Basically the specs on these liners being sold on Amazon. Can someone please point me to where I can find the precise dimensions to cut these? Thank you
  8. Has anyone mounted 14 wide wheels yet on the Cybertruck?

    Anyone mounted x14 wide wheels yet? These were off my Ford (8 lug) and only for reference but I’m curious about rubbing at ride height
Top