• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cyber Satoshi

    What is the ideal tire rotation pattern for the CyberTruck (AWD/RearStear)

    Just wondering if there is an ideal pattern for tire rotations for this vehicle? Are we going for the X Pattern or Rearward Cross?
  2. Cyber Satoshi

    Set a charge time completion target?

    I’m going on a long trip and want to start with 95% at 6am. How do I set the truck/app to nail this target % and time; thus minimizing the amount of time spend at a high SOC? Right now on normal days I just have it turn on charging at 2am and it goes to my set point… then precondition before...
  3. Cyber Satoshi

    POLL: When Does Cybertruck Get FSD? .... (For Fun Yall)

    I figured since Elon says mid-AUG it would be fun to see who thinks that will actually happen! (See this thread for Elon Screenshots - https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/musk-fsd-for-cybertruck-mid-august.21208/)
  4. Cyber Satoshi

    .... Who has found the best front windshield sun shade? (JULY-2024)

    There seem to be a decent amount of options for the front windshield sun shade... I do park outside frequently and sometimes like to play Tesla video games in my uncovered driveway.... Has anyone tested multiple options? If so which is the most effective / convenient to use?
  5. Cyber Satoshi

    Partitioning SSD for Steam Games / Sentry / Dashcam / etc?

    Is there a way to custom partition your SSD for each category? I'd like to give Sentry/Dashcam about 300 GB of space and reserve the rest for Steam games. I've heard that it auto partitions 64GB for Sentry/Dashcam and the rest of the drive for Steam. Just making sure I'm on the right path...
  6. Cyber Satoshi

    AC Tire Inflator Suggestions?

    Has anyone found a reliable AC tire inflator to keep in the vault? Seems like many of them online are pretty cheaply made and weak. I don't currently have a spare so am looking for something to store in the vault along with a tire plug kit.... Maybe the 20V battery versions are the way to go... ?
  7. Cyber Satoshi

    Game controller basics?

    I want to order two game controllers for my truck. Was going to pick up two of these. Do I need the receivers? Is there anything I should look out for?
  8. Cyber Satoshi

    Overnight plug in software logic?

    I plug my truck into the UWC once I get home. My target is 55% and my commute consumed ~25% every day. With the UWC it gets charged back up to 55% pretty darn quick! My question is what does the Tesla software do after it hits 55%? Is it supposed to maintain this 55%? I keep sentry mode...
  9. Cyber Satoshi

    Spotify Podcast Skip Forward / Backward From Wheel?

    I feel like an idiot, but I'm having issues figuring out how to skip forward/backwards on my Spotify podcasts from the steering wheel.... anyone have tips on this? I'm new to Spotify since the CT won't let me use apps like Overcast... it's taking some getting used to. Spotify's organization is...
  10. Cyber Satoshi

    Scan of Universal Wall Charger drill template?

    Does anyone have a scan (or could scan a copy) of the UWC drill template? I'm trying to take some measurements and plan my project while the UWC is heading my way! Will greatly speed up my install. Thanks!
  11. Cyber Satoshi

    What happens with PowerShare when you move?

    I may be moving in ~2 years… if I install the PowerShare system; how do I go about moving the equipment to the next house? I’m guessing I’ll need the Tesla approved service provider to come out and disassemble? Just wondering… I’d rather hold the credit until we move, but doubt they’d let me...
  12. Cyber Satoshi

    Advice on 50amp exterior wall rig up wanted!!

    I have a building with a 6-50 NEMA plug wired up with 6/2 on a 50 amp circuit right by the main door. I want to charge my CT directly on the outside of that interior plug. (I also use this plug from time to time for other equipment) Interior is Sheetrock and exterior is brick. I feel like I...
  13. Cyber Satoshi

    Ok... Time To Share Yall's White Interior Detailing Tips!

    I know everyone does this differently... I'm interested in how everyone is cleaning and conditioning your white pannels! This is one of my biggest worries for longevity on the interior... White in a work truck just seems like a mistake, but I've heard it's pretty durable. Any tips, comments...
Top