• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Ok... Time To Share Yall's White Interior Detailing Tips!

Cyber Satoshi

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 5, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
178
Reaction score
63
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I know everyone does this differently... I'm interested in how everyone is cleaning and conditioning your white pannels! This is one of my biggest worries for longevity on the interior... White in a work truck just seems like a mistake, but I've heard it's pretty durable.

Any tips, comments, recommendations welcome!

Cheers!

Some good tips in this one - https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...he-interior-white-panels-and-dashboard.16864/
 

SteelMyHeart

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
231
Reaction score
243
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Armour all wipes, baby wipes and aveeno makeup remover wipes....armour all is great for sunscreen stains, any dirt on white aspect goes away with unscented baby wipes. Heavier stains for the white interior try armour all wipes or the aveeno makeup remover wipes.
 

jf64k

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Threads
28
Messages
866
Reaction score
970
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
2020 MYLR (Lola), 2024 FS AWD (Deckard 263-54)
Country flag

CTMike

Active member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
26
Reaction score
22
Location
Cocoa Beach
Vehicles
Cybertruck FS
Country flag
I know everyone does this differently... I'm interested in how everyone is cleaning and conditioning your white pannels! This is one of my biggest worries for longevity on the interior... White in a work truck just seems like a mistake, but I've heard it's pretty durable.

Any tips, comments, recommendations welcome!

Cheers!

Some good tips in this one - https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...he-interior-white-panels-and-dashboard.16864/
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work perfectly on the white panels.
 

M0unt41nm4n

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Threads
15
Messages
975
Reaction score
861
Location
Durango, CO and Moab, UT
Vehicles
23 Ford F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator, CT-AWD
Country flag
This stuff was recommended to me by a white interior Tesla owner and I can attest is cleans the interior white vegan leather really nicely:

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Ok... Time To Share Yall's White Interior Detailing Tips! 1719197686296-m0
 

Electric Metal

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
219
Reaction score
321
Location
Philadelphia
Vehicles
Cyberbeast & Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
This stuff was recommended to me by a white interior Tesla owner and I can attest is cleans the interior white vegan leather really nicely:

1719197686296-m0.jpg
I know everyone does this differently... I'm interested in how everyone is cleaning and conditioning your white pannels! This is one of my biggest worries for longevity on the interior... White in a work truck just seems like a mistake, but I've heard it's pretty durable.

Any tips, comments, recommendations welcome!

Cheers!

Some good tips in this one - https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...he-interior-white-panels-and-dashboard.16864/
Grab a bottle of this……………..Interior experiment #6. I found this to be the easiest, safest, non residual leaving cleaner.
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Ok... Time To Share Yall's White Interior Detailing Tips! IMG_0891
 

Nobell32

Well-known member
First Name
Norman
Joined
Apr 20, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
128
Reaction score
75
Location
California
Vehicles
CyberBeast Foundation
Country flag
I use the interior spray that’s part of the CT cleaning kit. It works well. I actually used the same spray on the white alcantara of my Lincoln Navigator that had black handprints left by a mechanic at the last service and it got rid to most of the stains.
Although some have recommended it, I wouldn’t use the Mr Clean magic eraser too often in the long run I think it might ruin the fabric.
 
 
Top