• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. The Tumbler

    Overlanding Recommendations NorCal

    We now have a great camping setup with a Vintage Overland XTR trailer and I am looking for help and advice on great places to overland in northern CA. Been car camping tons of times at popular camp sites but hoping for recommendations for more remote areas that are logistically possible with...
  2. The Tumbler

    Bed L-Track Removable Snow Ski Racks DIY

    I wanted a more organized way to store our snow skis in the truck bed and came up with this rack system out of wood, pipe and some various hardware including L-Track bolts. These attach by sliding into the L-track and tightening the wing nuts. When off they are small enough to store easily. I...
  3. The Tumbler

    NEED ADVICE - Method Wheels + 35"X12.5" tires Will they fit?

    Hoping for some help: Does any know definitely if an 18"x9" method wheel (I am eyeing the MR 317) with a 35x12.5" tire (Ko2 or Wildpeak A/T4W) will fit without any modifications at any suspension height? Also not sure on +18MM offset tor +3MM... Any advice or opinion appreciated! I have looked...
  4. The Tumbler

    VAULT BOXES BACK IN STOCK

    Finally snagged some. The notification for out of stock items doesn’t work well. Just got lucky checking… I think they are still in stock for those looking for them.
  5. The Tumbler

    Off-road Camping Recommendations

    i want to take the kids and wife out in the CT for an easy off-road camping trip. I am an experienced camper but novice overlander. Have been on jeepers jamboree on the rubicon with a friend once… that’s it. anyone have any recommended places to go for an entry level (and CT accessible) off...
  6. The Tumbler

    Wheel Spacers anyone?

    Wondering if anyone has installed wheels spacers to give the CT a slightly more aggressive look. Curious if they cause a problem with the rear 4 wheels steering and if there’s a significant (or any) range hit. Looking at the UP ones specifically...
  7. The Tumbler

    Squeaky Side View Mirrors

    Anyone else’s side mirrors squeaking every time they open and close the doors? Would love to know a solution…
Top