• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Towing very disappointing

    I can get about 175-200 miles towing a 16 foot Vhull boat. Not to bad
  2. Media Hype -Tesla Cuts $61,000 Base Cybertruck, Raises Prices On All Others And Says You Can Have One Right Now

    yes, they both suck! Time and time again they both get it wrong. Pretty much all the mainstream media is terrible and cannot be trusted.
  3. Update - Ecogenix Adapter (CCS1 & J1772 to Tesla Adapter) -- it fits and it works!

    Ok so last night I got out my trusty Dremel Tool and shaved a little off of the corner. Perfection was achieved in less than 5 minutes. The outer covering must be pretty thick because I never went through. Now it is perfect and the adapter slips right into the charging port.
  4. The Awesome Sauce that is Steer by Wire (SBW)

    Yup, after driving my truck for awhile and then driving my wife’s Model Y the first turn or two is dangerous. “The car isn’t turning!!!!!” And then I realize I actually have to turn the wheel ?‍♂️
  5. Update - Ecogenix Adapter (CCS1 & J1772 to Tesla Adapter) -- it fits and it works!

    Yup, it is tight in that one corner. But it still goes in with a little pressure. But as I was charging I think there is more force applied from the charging cable. That cable is big and thick, unlike Tesla supercharger cables.
  6. Update - Ecogenix Adapter (CCS1 & J1772 to Tesla Adapter) -- it fits and it works!

    Ok, I posted an update to the original thread. The adapter works! It has a small amount of resistance going in but not anymore force of plugging in with a heavy charging cable like the CCS has or stretching a short cable of a Tesla charger.
  7. How to lower (squat) the rear suspension for loading?

    And to get it out of the mode you have to drive it for a short time. This would suck if you had to go over a taller obstacle. Don’t know why they can’t make it a standard feature? Don’t know why you can’t send a question or comment to an engineer and get answers.
  8. Update - Ecogenix Adapter (CCS1 & J1772 to Tesla Adapter) -- it fits and it works!

    Update: So I got the adapter. With a little bit pushing it goes all the way into the Tesla charging port. Now there is a slight amount of interference at the very bottom left where it contacts the wheel fairing. Do I think this makes a difference? No. There is probably more force put on the plug...
  9. Spotted: FSD testing on Cybertruck for the first time in public!

    How can you tell? Does it stop at sign for an inordinate amount of time ??
  10. My Spare Tire Solution - Mounted on Roof Rack

    I would be interested in the plug kit also.
  11. Why does cruise control suck so bad

    I have to agree, it is not great. I hate how it hangs so far back. I constantly have people passing me in the other lane and then going in front of me. Then on a 2,000 mile road trip I had two instances were it fantom braked hard.
  12. Random auto-leveling while driving?

    I always have my suspension on lower and it does the same thing. I’ve had the truck for 3 months and consider it normal.
  13. Adapter for nonTesla chargers?

    Is there an adapter yet that allows the Cybertruck to charge at nonTesla Chargers. I know OutOfSpec has a workaround and a couple of adapters were in the works.
  14. Question for all the boaters out there -- "parking brake not holding" message when launching / retrieving boat

    Yeah, I have no trailer brakes so that isn’t an option for me. I just don’t understand why it’s a warning. The ramp is not to steep and my boat trailer. It’s not that heavy. I’ve just been throwing a chalk under one of the wheels.
  15. Question for all the boaters out there -- "parking brake not holding" message when launching / retrieving boat

    Ok, now that makes me want to go test this out. 1) Go on the ramp to launch the boat and use the normal parking brake (either push P or open the door). - do I get the warning? 2) Be on the ramp and use the Safety, Set Parking brake icon and see if I get the warning I guess I have to tell the...
Top