• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. NHTSA probing FSD issues in low-visibility crashes

    Hello, the driver is still suppose to be monitoring and needs to be ready to take control.
  2. Wireless charger and see your phone! How I modded Teslas wireless desk charger for the Cybertruck

    The stock wireless charger sucks. It’s just a phone heater.
  3. Charging cybertruck with CCS standard adapter

    Nice, I got the one from Ecogenix on Amazon. I’ve used it a half a dozen times and it works great.
  4. FSD = šŸ‘Ž (right now)

    It just handles better on the Y (I have both a Y and CT). And Everday Chris verified this on a recent video he did.
  5. FSD = šŸ‘Ž (right now)

    The 10% doesn’t make sense either. I could see a variable scale. At lower speeds you have a higher percentage (say 50% at 10mph so at least it will go 15mph) and at higher speeds a 10% (say 10% at 70mph so you get 77mph. I think the better solution is based on a transition speed, say 60. Under...
  6. FSD = šŸ‘Ž (right now)

    Oh I totally agree. It’s like watching a combination of my grandma and my teenager driving for the first time! ??
  7. FSD = šŸ‘Ž (right now)

    Oh master, please teach me. How do I get FSD to go 10mph over the speed limit on the highway?
  8. FSD = šŸ‘Ž (right now)

    What do you mean by its current state? It is always going to get better with each update. But some controls are not well thought out. Why do you have a percentage over a speed limit? Why can’t I just say go 10 over ?ā€ā™‚ļø
  9. FSD = šŸ‘Ž (right now)

    First off I really want FSD to succeed and I know it will get there in the future. But right now I’d give it a C. A couple small things would give it major improvements: - go the damn speed that the driver wants. I’m on a non busy highway where the speed limit is 75. I have the speed set to 85...
  10. Tow / Towing with FSD on Cybertruck - can / should you?

    Towing while in FSD being unsafe? That is absolutely rubbish. All you have to do is build the profile into the system limit the turning radius. It should be allowed for highway usage. Or like I requested all along, I just want lane keeping. I would be perfectly happy with that. FSD while not...
  11. Can you tow with FSD?

    Can it be done?
  12. When do we get some ASS (Auto Smart Summon)! 😮

    You would have thought that full self driving (FSD) would also have included Summon. Anyone know when we get that? ps - thank you Tesla for FSD!
  13. DI_a139 Rear Motor disabled. OK to Drive, why they replaced the inverter only ?

    Heard this is going around. I got 9700 miles on mine ?
  14. Epic Fail! - Cyberbeast - Tires shot at 6251 miles!!!

    Not an epic fail. Goodyear tires just suck. I will never buy them again. I had them on my Ridgeline and they lasted less than 20,000 miles. My AWD Wrangler tires are doing ok at 8500 miles but I only expect 20,000 miles before they are shot. I’m looking at the Michelin Defenders, which is a...
  15. 2024.27.5 notes: "FSD on Cybertruck." coming next!

    Yeah, I’m happy to have the truck the last 5 months. I love it. But at least give us something. Lane keeping would send me over the moon! I don’t get how Tesla does brilliant things but fumbles different items. I wonder when my wheel covers will come ?
  16. 2024.27.5 notes: "FSD on Cybertruck." coming next!

    No, we are done with being patient. The truck has been out since Nov/Dec. It should have come with the truck on delivery.
  17. Update - Ecogenix Adapter (CCS1 & J1772 to Tesla Adapter) -- it fits and it works!

    I haven’t really used it since then. I really only need it in a pinch when CCS is the only option or a location is better than Teslas.
  18. Can't charge other Tesla from Cybertruck power outlet

    I had no problem with charging my wife’s Model Y with the Tesla charger that came with either the truck or the Model Y.
  19. Ideal charge %?

    R When are you ever gonna use those modes for an extended period of time to get the full drain from them? Are talking about having the truck in a garage overnight where sentry mode is required? I never use cabin overheat protection. 50% is to prolong the life of your battery. I paid a premium...
  20. Ideal charge %?

    Nope. Kyle from Out of Spec says 50% if you get away with it to prolong battery life.
Top