• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CTOmaha

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    Well, I think I'm about to join the club. Last few days, all of sudden the truck won't go above 24amps. I have multiple chargers and they all doing the same, but 2023 MY is fine. Should I bother doing a test with supercharger or just setup a service call. No errors of any kind in the app or...
  2. CTOmaha

    Finally Revealed! Tesla Cybertruck Carbon Fiber WideBody Kit by Renegade Design

    That front end with the blacked out look is giving a serious Batman's Sunday ride vibe. I like it.
  3. CTOmaha

    Mounting Christmas lights on Cybertruck

    If you want under the truck, I would not use those. Get some rugged underglow pods instead. Those govee are outdoors but I wouldn’t use them on the underside. I have these but not permanently mounted: https://a.co/d/asywKzX They come with magnets so I use them on the exterior.
  4. CTOmaha

    How to attach Xmas lights to CyberTruck

    I used these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D53GK8XQ?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_6&th=1 I ended up getting like 50 of these to get the led lights to not sag and stay on in the wind. You cannot drive with the lights on though. For that you would need to attach them in a more...
  5. CTOmaha

    How to attach Xmas lights to CyberTruck

    You mean something like this:
  6. CTOmaha

    Front console powered storage

    Wanted to update on this accessory- it stopped working all of sudden a few weeks back. Elecfresh is no longer a sponsor on this site, they are banned 🤔 Anyways, I contacted them through Amazon and they sent me a replacement right away. I did not expect that at all, I figured they would tell...
  7. CTOmaha

    Side Steps / Running Boards recommendations?

    It depends on which of these you get - some are mounted at the same height as the built-in rockers. Others sit way lower, for example the ones in the second post on this thread. These are what I have and make the first step over 6 inches lower, which makes a huge difference for short people...
  8. CTOmaha

    FSD V14.1 released in 2025.32.8.5 Update! Likely coming to Cybertruck by end of October (says Ashok)

    I have had FSD brake and slow down in the dark a couple times for deer that were right on the shoulder. None were in the lane right in front of the truck. I wished I had saved the footage. I don't know if this was because there were more than one, or if one dashed across the road that I...
  9. CTOmaha

    Anyone try these Hubcaps? - I like the look.

    Well I just ordered the hubcaps from them two days ago -the ones for 114$. I hope I get them 🤔
  10. CTOmaha

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    Well this thread de railed a bit 🤪 in a fun way though 👍 CantRail against it too much 😁
  11. CTOmaha

    Anyone ever ordered these - very cheap

    Have you tried to remove it?? Part of my concern is if removing leaves a lot of adhesive. But yours looks great for the cost.
  12. CTOmaha

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    I just got the Tesla mail regarding the recall but mine are on pretty well and I'm just a little hesitant to have them touched. Anyone else in same boat?
  13. CTOmaha

    Anyone ever ordered these - very cheap

    The seller has mostly positive ratings and some good reviews though.
  14. CTOmaha

    Anyone ever ordered these - very cheap

    Found this on ebay - looks priced right enough to try it out? They say it's PPF and not just a wrap. For the price I'm very tempted. Ebay
  15. CTOmaha

    Cybertruck side steps installed

    So I installed the remaining step last week and it's been great. The fix from the SC has held well. Thanks to all that gave suggestions. (y)
  16. CTOmaha

    RiGd Hitch Spare Tire Carrier for Cybertruck: "CyberSwing Spare Tire Hitch Mount"

    I absolutely hate this thread, more things I want. Correction - need. 🤔
  17. CTOmaha

    Cybertruck side steps installed

    Just had this fixed today at Tesla - I didn’t think they would be able to as the service person wasn’t too confident. But the tech came through. Hopefully it works, will get to put on the step tomorrow. 🤞 Here is what it looks like now: Notes from tech:
  18. CTOmaha

    Cybertruck side steps installed

    It's more like 5-6 inches even on entry level - for someone that has less movement in their knee it's a big difference because having to clear the door edge and put your foot on to the floor is quite far. In my case, this is mainly for my parents and kids. I never thought the CT would become...
  19. CTOmaha

    Cybertruck side steps installed

    Nope, it did not look like the others from the get go - so I knew something was not right. The picture is exactly how it looked from the get go, I never attempted to force a bolt in other than by hand to see if it would thread.
Top