Hi all has anybody went in for service for a leaking bed the cover does an ok job but the back left and right corners get pretty wet
Has anyone else experienced this?
Can Tesla address this?
Much appreciated
Hello everyone as a new cyber truck owner wanted to inquire what is a good level to keep the battery yet if we’re not using the truck all that often I’ve been Hearing people say leave it at 50% 60% 70% 80% any thoughts or insight would be greatly appreciated for the time being we do not put a...
Thank you for the reply. I need to figure out how to remove that black triangle in the middle of the windshield. Everything looks amazing. However when I look at the feed through my phone, it’s pretty hazy. They recommended keeping it out in the sun for a while, but it’s pretty cloudy the next...
I finally got my CB and wife wanted to tint windows due to attention and decided to tint the windshield now on my front sentry camera view on my phone is foggy am I screwed lol does this go away over time
Any advise would be greatly appreciated ?