• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. g7bupw9z

    32.5.4 fixed the wiper location issue

    In this case, the "bad" angle prevents wind and water from getting into the driver's side window... It didn't need to be "fixed."
  2. g7bupw9z

    Cybertruck Door Failure

    Did you try to unscrew the bolts using a power drill? Look at the damages...
  3. g7bupw9z

    FSD update: September release for Cybertruck. Parking assistance features release coming this week!

    In spite of the fact that I only have 2" clearance at the back while parked and less than 2" clearance (auto-folded mirror) at the garage door frame when backing in, this is still much easier than X.
  4. g7bupw9z

    Why does cruise control suck so bad

    Or just don't get a Tesla. It has a traffic signal-aware settings for the fsd-capbable cruise control... Again, it may be too much for you.
  5. g7bupw9z

    Why does cruise control suck so bad

    Change your settings, or swap it for a Ford, Toyota...
  6. g7bupw9z

    Dash Mounted Tablet Solution

    There are a lot of people here doing useless, silly mods just for the sake of mods, without understanding Tesla in the slightest. What I just said probably didn't make sense to you. ?‍♂️
  7. g7bupw9z

    Ordered a Rivian R1T after owning a Cybertruck for three months

    A very comprehensive list of missing features indeed. However, I believe we should also consider Tesla's groundbreaking design philosophy and integral approach to structural integrity and build processes. It's worth remembering that bed-on-frame construction was first invented for horse-drawn...
  8. g7bupw9z

    Ordered a Rivian R1T after owning a Cybertruck for three months

    Those who don't understand what makes a Tesla a Tesla shouldn't waste other people's time. Those who claim other EVs' software is "on par with Tesla's" clearly don't understand Tesla's comprehensive ecosystem. Their statement saves me time - I know not to bother reading further. Tesla isn't...
  9. g7bupw9z

    Ordered a Rivian R1T after owning a Cybertruck for three months

    Wrong forum. You didn't belong here.
  10. g7bupw9z

    Kirkland Baby Wipes: An Unexpected Way to Treat Tough Water Spots

    The truck is not a baby, so it'll be okay.
  11. g7bupw9z

    Kirkland Baby Wipes: An Unexpected Way to Treat Tough Water Spots

    Got a box today. It works! The pack I opened is not very wet, but works well enough.
  12. g7bupw9z

    Kirkland Baby Wipes: An Unexpected Way to Treat Tough Water Spots

    This will soon be on the official Owners Manual! ? Thanks for sharing.
  13. g7bupw9z

    Cybertruck crash vs. Lexus

    A pillar is not the problem. The driver(s) is(are).
  14. g7bupw9z

    A Scratch, a Polish, and a Whole Lot of Love for Tesla's West Palm Beach Service Center

    Remember those scratches I mentioned? Well, the Tesla team sure did! Over a month later, Brian from the SC called to let me know they will get a new machine to fix them up. Talk about going above and beyond! Even though I initially brushed it off, they still followed up. Gotta love that...
  15. g7bupw9z

    A Scratch, a Polish, and a Whole Lot of Love for Tesla's West Palm Beach Service Center

    Hey there, fellow Cybertruck pioneers! I just wanted to take a moment to give a massive shout-out to the incredible folks at Tesla's West Palm Beach Service Center, especially the legend himself, Brian. Now, as we all know, being part of the "Foundation Series" means we're blazing the trail...
  16. g7bupw9z

    Rivian R1 Series refresh full walkthrough (Photochromic glass!)

    Wrong forum??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  17. g7bupw9z

    Use Sprayway Glass Cleaner for cleaning fingerprints off Cybertruck stainless steel

    I've been using this glass cleaner on my Cybertruck since day one, and it's been so easy and effective. I don't understand why people make such a fuss about fingerprints and resort to using those ugly wraps when a simple, affordable glass cleaner does the job perfectly.
  18. g7bupw9z

    Windshield cracked on delivery day

    Most likely, it will be fixed for free. I've seen dollar estimates on warrantied items on the app, and in my experience, they just remove it once the work is completed. I hope this helps ease your anxiety.
Top