• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Latest FSD Driving me nuts not going the speed limit

    My CT (in any of the 5 modes) also likes to drive our rural roads at 47 in a 55....during the day, but at night FSD Mad Max accelerates past 70 on that same section of road (until I disconnect it). On several of our rural roads it drives much faster at night (all other conditions the same as...
  2. Early turn signals on FSD

    One of our 2-lane roads turns into a 4-lane and the truck signals right to take the right lane (where NO human driver ever uses a turn signal) and just ahead is a parking lot entrance that some folks have started to pull out in front of me. Now I turn off FSD to avoid that bad signal use.
  3. Towing with FSD

    Recently while dragging our dirt road, my CT went into tow mode with a note that due to a heavy load tow mode was engaged. The 7-pin plug was not being used. When I pull my box trailer, as soon as I plug it in, the truck goes into tow mode. So it appears the CT will use at least one of two...
  4. FSD's reading of speed limits might be a little off

    Yes, southbound I-15 approaching Cajon Pass my CT set the correct 70 speed limit, then it set the speed to 45 (the truck speed limit) and then a mile down the pass it set the speed limit to 100. When most are going 75 and the CT set the speed to 45, was dangerous.
  5. Core aero covers broken and rattling around

    The SC charged me $281.00 to replace the 3 broken ones. Had I known this beforehand, I would not have replace them, just bought some $8 hub caps and called it good.
  6. Core aero covers broken and rattling around

    Three of mine broke like that. Yesterday I went to a SC and they replaced them but I had to pay for them because that breakage is NOT covered by warranty.
  7. FSD 14.2 not backing up far enough?

    Mine has a similar issue of not backing up enough in a parking lot, requiring full FSD steering input before going forward (this causes a lot more tire scuff).
  8. Core wheel cover rattling over bumps

    All 4 of mine are loose (3 have broken fingers in the center). My Service is scheduled for next week, hopefully mine are also covered by warranty.
  9. Less control on FSD v14

    georgek43 said it perfectly. Mine often shows the wrong actual speed limit. If the actual speed limit could be adjusted, all would be good.
  10. FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    My loaded this morning and wow....fantastic. It drove out of my car port, down our rough dirt road into town and parked, then drove home all perfectly (in the center of the lanes YEA and accurate left turns YEA), and all with NO control inputs. A big thank you to the Tesla engineers that made...
  11. Overlanding Adventure in Monument Valley

    Less than 2 weeks ago my wife and I visited Monument Valley. It was her first off-road adventure. Spectacular scenery. Some of the visitors didn't see the "no cars" sign, the loop through the area is definitely 4-wheel drive terrain.
  12. Anyone else notice 2025.26.7 to be aggressive in FSD?

    After the 2025.26.7 update, mine did not hug the left side of the lane today, drove right in the center. Very unexpected but nice. Acceleration and braking has not changed.
  13. FL to LI ?

    Over the past couple years I've made 7 coast to coast trips (Tampa to San Diego) in Tesla's (6 in MY and 1 in CT). Initially I would charge to 80 to 97%, now I charge enough to get to next charger with 15-20% charge remaining. This saves me 2 to 3 hours a day!! The 4 coast to coast trips in...
  14. FSD Currently Unusable!

    Mine (VIN 66,xxx) is also unreliable in FSD, but worse on surface streets and almost OK on freeways. While using FSD 13.2.9 in my Cybertruck it made a bad left turn. It stayed in the wrong lane until I took over the driving. Bad Left Turn
  15. What is wrong with FSD v13.2.9 ?

    Mine cannot handle cross winds and lets itself get pushed to the downwind side of the lane. I often drive in the Mojave desert and encounter winds frequently. Interestingly if I apply torque to the wheel (not enough to over-ride FSD) I can move the truck back to the center of the lane. When I...
Top