• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. BengalBoy

    Unreal Engine coming to Cybertruck! Driving Visualizations will be Incredibly Good!

    Different graphics card could definitely affect rendering. I would believe, however, it could and would be optimized for the CyberTruck. Time will tell. Thanks for the information on the GPU differences in refreshed Model S/X and CyberTruck.
  2. BengalBoy

    Unreal Engine coming to Cybertruck! Driving Visualizations will be Incredibly Good!

    Here is an article about the discovery by Tesla hacker, @thegreen, with code being contained in recent update for the Unreal Engine. I don't think the "S" or "X" would be equipped with better hardware than the CyberTruck. Maybe I'm wrong, but, I doubt it...
  3. BengalBoy

    Unreal Engine coming to Cybertruck! Driving Visualizations will be Incredibly Good!

    No, must be a AMD AI4 processor equipped Tesla. The CyberTruck is so equipped and flagship Tesla. It will receive the UnReal Engine as well with software update. I'm already noticing improved animations on screen since last update.
  4. BengalBoy

    Unreal Engine coming to Cybertruck! Driving Visualizations will be Incredibly Good!

    I will agree about the wipers. After 16 months it is more annoying now than ever. Still, I'm already seeing gradual improvement in animation quality over the last couple updates.
  5. BengalBoy

    Unreal Engine coming to Cybertruck! Driving Visualizations will be Incredibly Good!

    "Unreal Engine is a 3D computer graphics game engine that was developed by Epic Games, the developer of the popular third-party shooter game Fortnite. It was first released back in 1998, and the most recent version is Unreal Engine 5. The sixth version is in development, and it could be out in...
  6. BengalBoy

    2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    When you first install "Grok" on your CyberTruck you will have a limited personality and voice menu. In order to unlock the full "Grok Personalities & Voices" you need to create or login to a Grok account. If you are a "X" subscriber, that is all you need to do. Touch the Screen prompt to login...
  7. BengalBoy

    2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    Love Grok!! Doc Grok is the deep thinker. Unhinged is great for embarrassing the new comer. So far, it has blown me away with natural conversations that are playful and helpful. The future of Grok enhancing my CyberTruck's functionality is very bright 🌞
  8. BengalBoy

    2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    Downloading "Grok" into 007's feature set. I am "CyberRider" 😁 Rolled out in Alabama.
  9. BengalBoy

    "Shine Bright 🌞 Like a Diamond 💎 "White Diamond Metal Polish" making 007 *Casino Royale* clean.

    Read my response to the other member. I am extremely pleased with how 007 turned out and has remained. Very expensive look while maintaining the stainless steel toughness. I like wraps but they defeat the purpose of the stainless steel exoskeleton concept. Answering your questions. 1. Does not...
  10. BengalBoy

    "Shine Bright 🌞 Like a Diamond 💎 "White Diamond Metal Polish" making 007 *Casino Royale* clean.

    Just read your question and took a photo of 007 in the grocery store parking lot. Has not been washed in a week. His finish is very shiny, like polished sterling silver. After getting him to this level of brightness I've still got product left in the bottle. About 5 coats with extra applications...
  11. BengalBoy

    "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    Haha!! Yes, patience and appreciation for just being able to have this type of innovation is a lacking virtue in Tesla owners and society in general these days. *Golden Grok Now!*
  12. BengalBoy

    "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    Exactly! There will be many more updates to follow as Grok becomes integrated with Tesla vehicle features and the control of those features.
  13. BengalBoy

    DIY Bull Bar finally completed (direct bolt on to the T-Sportline CTX bumper)

    Fantastic Job!! I'm not sure which one I prefer? Your Bull Bar or your Shop!! WoW!! That is a very cool looking shop/garage!! You got great taste in garage design as well! :love:
  14. BengalBoy

    "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    Grok 4 update version 2025.26 coming .. "As expected, Grok will only be available on AMD Ryzen-based vehicles. Tesla says that it will also be limited to the United States and require Premium Connectivity, but it looks like it won’t require a subscription to anything else, such as Super Grok...
  15. BengalBoy

    "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    You are right. Nothing from any other car company will approach the feature set, entertainment, and educational opportunities of riding in a Tesla equipped with Grok. Features we haven't even imagined yet being designed for use with Grok.
  16. BengalBoy

    "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    Fingers crossed Foundation Series owners won't have to pay for the "Grok Subscription." I feel like I deserve that at least for being a "Founder."
  17. BengalBoy

    "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    And you are basing your opinion on what facts? Absolute nonsense. You are simply trying to create a negative narrative.
  18. BengalBoy

    "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    You are absolutely correct. AI is the *Big Bang* of Intelligence with Grok making a vehicle a revolutionary machine. Possibilities are limitless as to how this will change things in the automotive industry.
Top