• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. I hate the rain

    You should start listening to: The temptation: I wish it would rain now instead of: Creedence Clearwater Revival: Who will stop the rain :geek:
  2. Autonomous Delivery of New Teslas From Factory to Customers' Homes

    navigating to the customers' home would be very easy or easier than Robotaxi feat.
  3. In other news: Flop!

    EV adoption in the US is just 9% and hypocrite politicians will soon eliminate EV tax credit but China is so determined b/c they see the auto business will shift to EVs in few years. Then again the govt have to rescue the legacy autos with tax payers money. :devilish:
  4. BRICKED less than 60 days in....

    once more Optimus set on the factory floor things gonna be great
  5. Can Tesla make the Cybertruck safer? Tesla Owners are Making Their Own Emergency Door Releases

    then Elon has to start a another company: DODE (dept of Driving efficiency)- FSD for Tesla & DODE for the rest. :p
  6. FSD and flip M3

    Reddit is full of shit-there're people claiming being long term T$LA shareholder, sold all shares around Nov election result and still regurgitating hate & shame. If one doesn't know how to move forward, one is immature.
  7. Tesla and SpaceX Reputations Plummet in Major Poll

    money talks, fellas! Wall St will follow the money-Tesla is a Generational Company right now! All the Noise & FUDs are irrelevant-only fools follow FUDs. Your Emotion is an Asset-don't let anybody hijack it-with due diligence look @ the Fundamentals. Right now Wall St is following people like me ;)
  8. Elon Musk is back and all-in on Tesla again

    for those who understand company's fundamental (any company) noise(irrelevant) is the perfect opportunity to load T$LA. As usual, there'll be tons of FUDs before/during the Robotaxi launch. :p
  9. CYBER TENT. 50 BUCKS ON AMAZON.

    I used to like tent camping-my 2020 MY Camp Mode spoilt me and I took all the camping gears (tent, -32 sleeping bags, mattress etc) to REI to trade in for Exped Mattress. The REI guy asked me if I'm moving out of state-I told him how amazing is the Tesla Camp Mode. I wish Cybertruck mid gate...
  10. Bird Fighting Mirror What a mess!

    Green vehicle is Eco friendly-live/accept it as destiny.
  11. SLATE Truck Debuts as Modular Pickup & SUV

    there will be lots of Youtubers & medias claiming: Slate a Tesla killer :p
  12. Tesla Q1 2025 earnings report call summary (Grok's interpretation)

    watching the drone videos of Semi factory in Nevada & Austin in Texas-so much is yet to come
  13. Business Insider Article: I'm a car dealer. Cybertrucks are hard to sell right now.

    Business Insider, Electrek & Jalopanik all have extreme negative views of Tesla. I do like constructive criticism, though but not these-won't even read/click the link.
  14. FSD able to compete with lidar! Mark Rober Debunk Video - Heavy Rain Test - 2026 Tesla Model Y HW4 FSD

    'Tesla FSD in China' YT videos comparing other Chinese EVs sophisticated tech proves it's more than Lidar or Radar. Tesla FSD is doing amazing with less parts.
  15. Cybertruck hitch analysis by Engineering Explained

    all I want to see/looking forward is Cybertruck haters & deniers Fatique-those wishing Price to tank further & further are part of the Grinch. :cool:
  16. Possible vandalism Deterrent

    flashing Emergency Lights when parked
  17. FSD saves Cybertruck from landslide!

    great! but this forum is now infiltrated by haters/deniers who would not believe the potentials of this amazing machine.
Top