• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. The Tesla Guy

    Stainless Steel - So Many Conflicting Opinions (Ceramic Coating Video)

    Not really saying these guys are right, And others, including out of spec detail are just going by trial and error. just that it’s really hard to trust anybody Clearly, no experts. Seems like it’s uncharted territory.
  2. The Tesla Guy

    Stainless Steel - So Many Conflicting Opinions (Ceramic Coating Video)

    With regards recommendations for cleaning and protecting the Stainless Steel It’s hard to tell who to trust… Seems to track with Tesla’s instructions https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/cybertruck/en_us/GUID-65384C1F-86F2-44E8-A8BC-8A12E7E00A40.html#:~:text=Hand wash using a non,streaks...
  3. The Tesla Guy

    HomeLink and the Cybertruck: "GARAGE DOOR OPENER: NOT INSTALLED" in settings

    I haven’t heard anything definitive that a homelink hardware upgrade will not be available at some point. Still hopeful
  4. The Tesla Guy

    Sneak peek: Cyber Shield Cleaning & Protective Spray for Cybertruck Stainless Steel

    Saw this at my Tesla Service Center. My AWD Cybertruck was getting washed for my Tuesday Delivery. First peek at my truck. Looking good
  5. The Tesla Guy

    6 days in and nothing but problems

    Were you signed up for the long-term stockholders early delivery program? I was and I’m wondering if it moved me up in line My order was configured March 12
  6. The Tesla Guy

    6 days in and nothing but problems

    Wow, Ours were built very close together. Less than 100 apart Possibly the same day Hopefully that’s a good sign Did you find out the day your truck was born? They do have that information if you call Tesla I’m a little skeptical that they told me it was April 23 because it seems like it’s kind...
  7. The Tesla Guy

    6 days in and nothing but problems

    VIN? Hoping to get lucky with a trouble free truck. Picking mine up in 4 days low 90XX vin. Tesla said it was born 4/23
  8. The Tesla Guy

    Tonneau cover and tailgate physical controls not working.

    I always thought the way to fix iPhones was to put them in a bag of rice. On that note, you may as well get carload of rice and put your cybertruck in it overnight?
  9. The Tesla Guy

    Memory Storage Device for Sentry Mode / Cameras ?

    I’ve had good luck with this one. https://www.jowua-life.com/products/1tb-ssd-for-steam-dashcam
  10. The Tesla Guy

    HomeLink and the Cybertruck: "GARAGE DOOR OPENER: NOT INSTALLED" in settings

    I was being sarcastic. I have Homelink myQ compatible, chamberlain, garage door openers that have built-in battery back ups. Wi-Fi connected to the Internet, but not with cellular back ups. I do occasionally lose Internet connectivity requiring the router to be reset… My point is Homelink is...
  11. The Tesla Guy

    "FSD is a few months away" for Cybertruck, says Elon Musk (5/9/24)

    As I understand it… The issue has something to do with the four-wheel steering. And that the neural net is not trained to deal with it. So my guess is that it’s not about spending more time working on this . They just need more CyberTrucks on the road to shadow… So if you’ve already received...
  12. The Tesla Guy

    Cheap and effective windshield cleaner for inside glass window : cleaning pole / wand

    A less “cheap” solution. https://windshieldwow.com/
  13. The Tesla Guy

    Fixed Vault Cargo Divider replacements being sent by Tesla

    Thank you for the response. So it’s likely that I have the one that needs to be replaced. I’ll be able to check tomorrow. My guess is that they are replacing them for people that already have their trucks first. I ordered in March, but still have not received my vin yet.
  14. The Tesla Guy

    Fixed Vault Cargo Divider replacements being sent by Tesla

    When did you receive the original one? I received mine on 3/18. Not able to check to see the version. No replacement email yet.
  15. The Tesla Guy

    New: Official Tesla Cybertruck Front Trunk L-Track + Cargo Net -- $85

    Sorry, I thought it was self explanatory. I noticed that nobody had posted the instructions which show how it all fits together. But here is the link...
  16. The Tesla Guy

    Tonneau cover leak DIY fix (cause: seal strip gap under aero flap)

    Maybe this is a silly question. Why not take it to a service center? I think it helps make the engineers aware of a problem in the field, allowing more permanent solutions in both the manufacturing and after delivery repairs.
Top