• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. The Tesla Guy

    Windshield Interior Cleaning Problem Solved

    Yes, this is exactly what I’m doing, but only to clean the inside of the windshield. Did you watch my video?
  2. The Tesla Guy

    Windshield Interior Cleaning Problem Solved

    This video provides a solution for cleaning the very hard to reach portions of the cybertruck windshield. Interior Cybertruck Windshield Cleaning Problem Solved
  3. The Tesla Guy

    When are we getting FSD on the Cybertruck?

    I heard that the issue was the 4 wheel steering Needing more training?… Makes perfect sense to me since it adds a whole new variable. I recall my first drive in heavy rain and feeling like it was fishtailing…
  4. The Tesla Guy

    Kirkland Baby Wipes: An Unexpected Way to Treat Tough Water Spots

    As with all cleaning chemicals you should wear gloves. https://www.harborfreight.com/5-mil-nitrile-powder-free-gloves-100-pack-large-light-blue-68497.html
  5. The Tesla Guy

    Cyber Blade. Fast dry squeegee

    I received a call this morning from the company apologizing and letting me know that they would make everything right And then some. So I’m assuming they’ll get their website straightened out and they are refunding me. I will test the product out and report here with my findings. My main...
  6. The Tesla Guy

    Cyber Blade. Fast dry squeegee

    Warning, This appears to be somewhat of a scam. I went to place an order and it said I qualified for free shipping Had it shipped to my PO Box and they charged me $40.80 for UPS next day air which I did not request nor is it possible going to a PO Box.
  7. The Tesla Guy

    Passivating my Cybertruck w/ CitriSurf 2310

    Or try goo gone or another D-Limonene/orange oil cleaner.
  8. The Tesla Guy

    Passivating my Cybertruck w/ CitriSurf 2310

    Have you tried sprayway glass cleaner? If not sprayed on heavy and give it time to dwell then hit it with a microfiber towel and buff it out with a microfiber towel
  9. The Tesla Guy

    Use Sprayway Glass Cleaner for cleaning fingerprints off Cybertruck stainless steel

    Yes, Not regarding use of sprayway. Just came across it in Tesla service DIY section and don’t recall seeing that info in the Cybertruck manual.
  10. The Tesla Guy

    Use Sprayway Glass Cleaner for cleaning fingerprints off Cybertruck stainless steel

    Just found this… https://service.tesla.com/docs/Public/diy/cybertruck/en_us/GUID-E37F1326-EB87-4D02-9007-7034DB54C604.html
  11. The Tesla Guy

    Use Sprayway Glass Cleaner for cleaning fingerprints off Cybertruck stainless steel

    Yes, So far Although pre-rinsing or doing a snow foam wash to remove as many particulates would make a lot of sense. Moving around a lot of dirt and sand on the car is likely to cause some micro scratching. I did mine right after and got rained on and it worked pretty well
  12. The Tesla Guy

    Aftermarket Bed Storage Bins -- Husky Heavy Duty Waterproof Stackable Plastic Storage Containers [Updated w/ photos vs. Tesla Vault Bins]

    I took it to the service center They attempted to adjust it, but we’re unable to get it low enough for the divider to properly fit I was thinking that if it was warped, that could be the issue as well. But I was expecting it to be warped high center instead it’s a low center About an eighth of...
  13. The Tesla Guy

    Use Sprayway Glass Cleaner for cleaning fingerprints off Cybertruck stainless steel

    One thing to be aware of especially with the aerosol. Is that it has an extremely intense fragrance. Almost impossible to wash out of your hands so gloves are must for me. I did the truck in my garage and forgot to close the man (person)door going into our house and my wife was just about...
  14. The Tesla Guy

    Use Sprayway Glass Cleaner for cleaning fingerprints off Cybertruck stainless steel

    19oz $2.48 at Walmart I bought 2/packs there for $4.74
  15. The Tesla Guy

    Use Sprayway Glass Cleaner for cleaning fingerprints off Cybertruck stainless steel

    Ordered liquid from do it best hardware Delivered to local store for pickup $3.99 https://www.doitbest.com/
  16. The Tesla Guy

    Best Soft Cooler for Cybertruck Frunk?

    I went with this one on 5/18 Hasn’t shipped yet. https://ev-vida.store/products/frunk-cooler-bag-for-cybertruck
  17. The Tesla Guy

    Aftermarket Bed Storage Bins -- Husky Heavy Duty Waterproof Stackable Plastic Storage Containers [Updated w/ photos vs. Tesla Vault Bins]

    They make it very cumbersome Go to this link https://shop.tesla.com/?tesref=true?tesref=true Then press menu in the upper right hand corner and select “contact us” Then you’ll be asked to sign in Then choose the topic Accessories / Apparel / Merchandise And choose Product Fit & Installation...
  18. The Tesla Guy

    Aftermarket Bed Storage Bins -- Husky Heavy Duty Waterproof Stackable Plastic Storage Containers [Updated w/ photos vs. Tesla Vault Bins]

    Yeah, not having it lined up isn’t the issue for me in fact the online store asked me to bring it to the service center which I did. They tried to adjust the bed down so it would fit, but were unable to do so. The bed section is slightly higher than then the section where the storage...
Top