• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD 13.2.6 went in to head on traffic, but it was...

    I like the way you talk to FSD-would it be dangerous for FSD to avoid pot holes? May be contacting to the municipal would fix it faster.
  2. "Thank You, Elon" said my wife as she became a CT fan during power outage

    indeed, fundamentally people should take care of their financial & fundamentals instead of 'too emotional' of what's going on with the Politics these days.
  3. I bet this guy isn’t getting any hate for his Cybertruck!

    did Fred sold all his T$LA and managed to purchase just kids' Cybertruck? He should have learn to manage his emotion like many who unnecessarily hate Cybertruck.
  4. LINKING DRIVER PROFILE TO A KEY (PHONE)

    it's not a challenge or resolution but never felt I need one-my wife too doesn't have one. I get 2 reactions: people who are addicted to phone think I'm weirdo but the rest think it's so amazing. Both our Tesla has Spotify with my son's account-the latest OTA update requires Tesla App in many...
  5. LINKING DRIVER PROFILE TO A KEY (PHONE)

    I've own/owned Tesla since 2018-the very early M3 RWD-and now 2025 M3 Highland & 2023 MY but do not own any cell phone for nearly 17 years. I've using the passive fob but lately found that the fob can't be used/added to both the Teslas. So, using keycard for the M3-that's my simple life.
  6. Model Y Refresh (Juniper) Revealed

    why are we talking/discussing about MY in CT forum? :p
  7. First Down Year In Deliveries

    Tesla have to split the stock-may be August as they normally do so that employees could take advantage of Stock Purchase Program-I'm excited!
  8. First Down Year In Deliveries

    if you have watched Wall St through the years: they'll move the 'Expected delivery numbers' when Tesla beats delivery numbers-just keep loading T$LA.
  9. $3,000 door dent estimate repaired with $25 suction cup dent puller

    Cybertruck, Cybertruck & Cybertruck-some owners don't want attention but few are so desperate for attention-what a wild world! :devilish:
  10. Myth vs. Reality for common Cybertruck criticisms

    Reality itself is relative: most of the people don't care or want 6 foot bed. I reserved when I saw it live but in real at the show room it's too big. I'm not a car or truck person but definitely want a Cybertruck-gonna wait for a smaller trim. I'm not critical or opinionated-meanwhile, my T$LA...
  11. Cybertruck for kids for SALE-Brand New in box

    one T$LA share :p
  12. Project "Melt Snow" - Snow / Ice Buildup on Headlights & Bumper Solution (DIY Writeup)

    what about Global Warming & Climate Change? :sneaky:
  13. Cost to charge at home

    EV saving is not just saving in juice but much more than that-in my city the non peak hour is from 9 PM to 5 PM and it's 0.07c KWH. I also have bragging rights for skipping dealership/stealership, oil change, emission test, auto parts and the notorious: Gas station.
  14. First Snow vs Factory All-Terrain Tires (not a snow test)

    in 2016, I bought a used 2013 Nissan Leaf to feel the EV experience. Most of my co workers made tons of jokes on the 'golf cart'. My drive was 18+ miles and I drove the 'Poor man's' Tesla all the time. I live in N Colorado and drove the golf cart in 17" of snow with the worst rated tire...
  15. PSA - Tesla Shop checkout is down due to overwhelming demand for the Tesla Bot Action Figure

    I am practical-bought M3, MY & T$LA-nothing from Tesla shop.
  16. Cybertruck hits 500kW charging speed with just unveiled V4 Cabinet!

    that's exactly the mindset of people who chose Hybrid & Undecided Voters on Election Day.
  17. AHH, SPECULATION ONCE AGAIN. Extended battery

    almost all the battery factories are in Republican States-wanna shoot yourself in the foot?
Top