you said competition is in China-have you watched any other China EV ADS driving in rural areas in dirt, mud, narrow mountainous roads? They're all geo fenced and dare not. 3 young women lost their lives yesterday in Xiaomi SU7 yesterday-it's ADS couldn't detect the barrier.
absolutely agree, reserved when Cybertruck was unveiled, went to check it at the service center, love it but the size is too much. The only problem with the people is they're stuck in the past design and don't want to even know how magnificent the tech is in there. (my reservation is still...
normally & last year 68% of the Tesla vehicles sold was MY. The early part of 1st Qrt of 2025 was spent on retooling for Juniper and lackluster delivery was expected. Competition in China is there but FSD videos from China reveals Tesla's software is still so amazing. Very few analysts now think...
I own Tesla 3/y & Bolt EV-Tesla fixes pretty much all recall through OTA and I'd seat belt recall on my Bolt EV-have to make appointment, take it to the service center, plucked to a laptop etc-I wasted so much time that I traded it for M3Highland last December. For millions of car owners it's a...
I have watched number of FSD videos from China-many so crazy-those testers/drivers have Balls of Steel. Those videos are so amazingly crazy-it's piece of cake condition here in States.
most of the people think they're "investors" but buy/sell stock on moods-moods based on Noise! If the company's Fundamental is strong it's buy, buy & buy. Hence, majority of the 'investors' panic when it's Green and Panic when it's Red. Do you Panic both ways-then Buckle up. :ROFLMAO:
these days I watched FSD in China-released Feb 25-Tesla called it 'City Street Autopilot'-I lived in India for so long and definitely believe FSD will work in India as well-very excited!
Glad I don't watch these Snake Oil sales men!
the design/shape of pick up truck is firmly imprinted in our brain-Cybertruck look/design gives a strong jerk or polarizing impact. Hence, kids love it b/c they're fresh & open to new/unique things. Once people test drive CT it's sold-this is also true with most/all Tesla vehicles.
so many vehicles related/owned by Governments: be it town, county, municipal, city, State or Fed hardly or never go on road trip or out of it's border-so, does not require big battery at all. Interestingly, Cybertruck hate is it's unique design & intimidating appearance-the more, the merrier and...