ModelAZ
Well-known member
- First Name
- Joe
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2019
- Threads
- 249
- Messages
- 446
- Reaction score
- 964
- Location
- Marin County
- Vehicles
- Cybertruck Ordered
- Thread starter
- #1
B-Pillar Recording (Sentry and Dashcam) is finally here for Cybertruck
If you go with 2025.38 you will get B-Pillars recording but long long wait for FSD v14B-Pillar Recording (Sentry and Dashcam) is finally here for Cybertruck
![]()
FINALLLLLLYY!!!!B-Pillar Recording (Sentry and Dashcam) is finally here for Cybertruck
![]()
In my CT showing camera sometimes after recording but never any video recorded.FINALLLLLLYY!!!!
This was exactly what I was saying about the thread I started here:If you go with 2025.38 you will get B-Pillars recording but long long wait for FSD v14
![]()
Nah, this is not true. Not sure why this idea is still floated regarding the need to strategize updates.If you go with 2025.38 you will get B-Pillars recording but long long wait for FSD v14
![]()
I feel the same way about ASS!I want to believe this is true… but I’ve been hurt to many times before.![]()