• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Dantes

    Cyber Odyssey Pismo Beach -July 19th

    Gonna have to quit my job to go to an odyssey event again lol
  2. Dantes

    No ASS yet

    I want my truck to say "Protect Summer" whenever anyone gets too close to it.
  3. Dantes

    No ASS yet

    It's a never ending hunger T_T
  4. Dantes

    No ASS yet

    No ass yet. Was hoping to have it in March. Unrelated news: Haven't gotten an update for automatic smart summon either.
  5. Dantes

    Range Extender Battery removed from Cybertruck online configurator

    You might be experiencing phantom drain or if you have Sentry mode on all the time, it drains about 10% a night.
  6. Dantes

    Frunk not opening completely.

    Good thinking!! I’ll have to try that next time I take it in. Hasn’t done it in a while though.
  7. Dantes

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    You can although you gotta be strong. In my panic I didn’t think do put it in neutral and push it back a couple inches. Will try that if it happens again.
  8. Dantes

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    No but I do work for him. Maybe he wants me to weld parts faster lol
  9. Dantes

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    There was a pillar in front. The vehicle put itself in reverse upon brake press. It moved forward while in reverse. It moved TOWARDS the object ?
  10. Dantes

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    Funny you mention that.. in the video I recorded but didn’t post, that’s one of the things I tried checking. Probably did it wrong though, slid my finger instead of pressing at the top so none of the shift options showed up and I accidentally triggered the hazards.
  11. Dantes

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    Correct. Thought it was user error but it was definitely the truck haha.
  12. Dantes

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    that’s weird.. mine didn’t switch back it was going the wrong way haha
  13. Dantes

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    Not at all. Really nice and flat/clean. It was clearly moving forward.
  14. Dantes

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    Alright so this happened to me today for the first time: Pulled up to a car wash, there’s a wide parking spot with a red pole to block the end, vacuumed the car myself and got back in. Put it in reverse and very cautiously looked around to make sure no one was behind me and I felt the car move...
  15. Dantes

    Frunk not opening completely.

    Yup. It’s exactly like this. Thanks for recording it because I keep forgetting to do so haha.
  16. Dantes

    Frunk not opening completely.

    Still does it occasionally. Not a big enough nuisance for me to take it in.
  17. Dantes

    $400M Tesla Armored EVs contract is coming from US Government

    Just got mine over the weekend. I think the weight makes it struggle a little to open and close properly but I love it! Couple adjustments and it worked great. Thanks for making these!
Top