• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Found

BorisJGR

Active member
First Name
Boris
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
36
Reaction score
78
Location
USA
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Thanks for sharing. Probably will order the matte. Any thoughts on removability if I don’t like it? Seem straight forward and unlikely to leave much residue?

Anyone need screen protectors, I found them on eBay for a good price. Bought 1 and it came 2 days later, fit great no issues. Thought i'd share. Seller has them in clear and matte, comes with both front main screen and rear small screen.

Here's the clear for $21 shipped: https://www.ebay.com/itm/335621141354

Here's the matte for $22 shipped: https://www.ebay.com/itm/335721039005

For the record I bought the clear and no not being paid to post. Just sharing a good deal.
 

BigAl

Well-known member
First Name
Al
Joined
May 17, 2020
Threads
11
Messages
277
Reaction score
130
Location
Texas
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for sharing. Probably will order the matte. Any thoughts on removability if I don’t like it? Seem straight forward and unlikely to leave much residue?
Should be just like your phone cover... comes off without residue and MAYBE in one piece if you're careful.
 
OP
OP
LuvOrH8

LuvOrH8

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
229
Reaction score
215
Location
San Diego, CA
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
Thanks for sharing. Probably will order the matte. Any thoughts on removability if I don’t like it? Seem straight forward and unlikely to leave much residue?
Comes off easy, just peels up. I don't think you can re-use it though once you take it off.
 

Cougs

Well-known member
First Name
JB
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Threads
3
Messages
161
Reaction score
55
Location
West Coast
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
thanks a lot I ordered the clear.
 
 
Top