• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Overlanding/Offroad group from SF Bay Area

anand1017

New member
First Name
AA
Joined
Jan 13, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
San Francisco
Vehicles
Foundation Series Cybertruck Dual Motor
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Looking to take my CT out on some overloading/camping trips this spring and some technical off-roading trails later this summer. Trying to find a group to go with or start one, not sure if there are already some good overloading or even EV/Rivian specific overloading communities that are prevalent in the SF Bay Area. I'm also going to be taking an off-road and off-road recovery course at Hollister Hills in June, to start with some of the more technical aspects in a more controlled environment.

If anyone that has a CT already is interested in setting something up, or can refer me to any existing overloading groups I could join, that would be awesome!
 

Axup

Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
20
Reaction score
14
Location
Hercules, CA
Vehicles
2024 AWD CT
Occupation
SW Designer
Country flag
Hi, did you ever get your group started? I have a CT and I'm looking for a group to go with into more challenging terrain. I already posted here about my Oregon dunes trip. I am up above Berkeley. Feel free to private message me.
 

Urander

Well-known member
Site Sponsor
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Threads
58
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
1,388
Location
CA
Website
urander.com
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Looking to take my CT out on some overloading/camping trips this spring and some technical off-roading trails later this summer. Trying to find a group to go with or start one, not sure if there are already some good overloading or even EV/Rivian specific overloading communities that are prevalent in the SF Bay Area. I'm also going to be taking an off-road and off-road recovery course at Hollister Hills in June, to start with some of the more technical aspects in a more controlled environment.

If anyone that has a CT already is interested in setting something up, or can refer me to any existing overloading groups I could join, that would be awesome!
Hi, did you ever get your group started? I have a CT and I'm looking for a group to go with into more challenging terrain. I already posted here about my Oregon dunes trip. I am up above Berkeley. Feel free to private message me.
 
Last edited:
 
Top