• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Axup

    Frunk 120v power outlet installation

    Ok so it is a 48V power feed in the frunk. My intention was to have a normal electrical jack (such as the small ones in the bed) to plug a usb-hub into, to charge phones and lights when camping. However it seems that this may be overly optimistic. Perhaps there is an existing 48v > usb hub...
  2. Axup

    Frunk 120v power outlet installation

    The cyber truck has a built-in 48W power cord in the frunk, but it is not connected to anything. I would like to connect it to 120 V electrical jack similar to what is in the bed already so I can set up a small charging station. I presume a step down transformer would be needed. I am aware that...
  3. Axup

    Overlanding/Offroad group from SF Bay Area

    Hi, did you ever get your group started? I have a CT and I'm looking for a group to go with into more challenging terrain. I already posted here about my Oregon dunes trip. I am up above Berkeley. Feel free to private message me.
  4. Axup

    😎 New 200W Solar Hood Panel Launched by CYBERTRUCKco!

    Main problem I see is the connecting wires on both top corners. Very easy target for vandalizing. Would be better to integrate this wiring directly under the panels and through the hood.
  5. Axup

    Mars Aeroblade: The World's Slimmest Rooftop Tent

    Where is the picture of this on the cybertruck? Also, can this be easily mounted over the top of the cab without getting in the way of the bed in the back?
  6. Axup

    2024 Cybertruck wrapped! Inozetek Coastal Blue Dynamic PPF

    I originally wanted to go With pure PPF Miami blue but it was too light and bright. They also make a lagoon blue, which is a little too dark from my taste. Inozetek does this coastal blue which is in between the two. It is brand new and this is the second car in the US with this color. The other...
  7. Axup

    2024 Cybertruck wrapped! Inozetek Coastal Blue Dynamic PPF

    Really nice job by Joe at ARTDESHINE STUDIOS in Concord, CA. It changes a lot depending on the lighting, but it usually looks like a dark teal.
Top