• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Supercharger FSD 14.2 issue with parking spot selected by FSD

ecotrials

Well-known member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Threads
8
Messages
85
Reaction score
23
Location
Lafayette, CA (SF Bay Area)
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, electric trials bike
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am just wondering if anybody else has seen this weird behavior.
What's wrong with this picture. I just had to laugh!
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Supercharger FSD 14.2 issue with parking spot selected by FSD FSD14.2SuperChg
 

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
If it's the bad parking job, FSD isn't great at parking, yet.
 

pricedm

Well-known member
First Name
Adam
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
684
Reaction score
559
Location
Denver, Colorado, USA
Vehicles
2026 Tesla Model Y LR. 2025 Cybertruck AWD. 2023 MY and 2018 M3: retired
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I am just wondering if anybody else has seen this weird behavior.
What's wrong with this picture. I just had to laugh!
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Supercharger FSD 14.2 issue with parking spot selected by FSD 1765499786741-0
Missing center caps is definitely wrong! Fortunately, easy remedy:
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Supercharger FSD 14.2 issue with parking spot selected by FSD 1765499892916-s4
 
OP
OP
ecotrials

ecotrials

Well-known member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Threads
8
Messages
85
Reaction score
23
Location
Lafayette, CA (SF Bay Area)
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, electric trials bike
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Missing center caps is definitely wrong! Fortunately, easy remedy:
1765499892916-s4.webp
Too late, I just added them.
BTW, that is NOT what is wrong with picture. It IS FSD related.
If it's the bad parking job, FSD isn't great at parking, yet.
It parked in reasonable respect to the painted parking spot lines 🙂
When I got out of the truck to charge I just started laughing 😂
 

HaulingAss

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
6,740
Location
Western Washington, USA
Vehicles
Cybertruck DM, 2010 F-150, 2018 Performance Model 3, 2024 Performance Model 3
Country flag
Too late, I just added them.
BTW, that is NOT what is wrong with picture. It IS FSD related.

It parked in reasonable respect to the painted parking spot lines 🙂
When I got out of the truck to charge I just started laughing 😂
What was your state of charge? Maybe FSD was saying this was not the time to charge, LOL!

Honestly though, FSD ver. 14.2.1 has been trying to park me in diagonal spots next to a legal spot (that are clearly marked with a diagonal line).

I hope ver. 14.3 is "more sentient" when looking for a parking space, as Elon has claimed it will be.
 
 
Top