• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Storage boxes accessory below 2nd row seat when folded up

skibertruck

Member
Joined
May 28, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Location
Akron
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I just received the Storage box from Tesla but the smaller bins did not come inside the box. Is this something that I buy separate or did they missed it on my shipment? I don't see the option to buy them from Tesla directly.

Any help would be appreciated.
Totally came here to say same thing!
 

jf64k

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Threads
28
Messages
866
Reaction score
970
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
2020 MYLR (Lola), 2024 FS AWD (Deckard 263-54)
Country flag
Totally came here to say same thing!
Telsa stopped including them for some reason. They updated the pics on the shop.

What they didn't do was drop the price, haha!!
 

Zorro

Well-known member
First Name
Javier
Joined
Mar 17, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
126
Reaction score
48
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
I don't mind paying for a couple of them, I just need the option to buy them and can't find them anywhere.
 
 
Top