• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Screen glitching and unresponsive - what to do

TorqMonstr

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Oct 26, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
65
Reaction score
94
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
Beast, M3, MY
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
Country flag
Yes it did. But, they managed to do something to my glove box so it no longer opens up lol.
Bummer, so if they replaced the etherloop harness (flat cable) I believe they also had to remove the seats and carpet. I've read that the early vehicles had the harness routed in a way that passengers feet sound push on the carpet and cause connectivity issues with that cable. Good to know what symptoms went with this.

As for the glovebox, they likely left something unplugged. Can you go into service mode and see if there are any clues?
 
OP
OP

CyberWade

Member
First Name
Wade
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Location
Austin, Texas
Vehicles
Ram TRX, Porsche GT4
Country flag
Bummer, so if they replaced the etherloop harness (flat cable) I believe they also had to remove the seats and carpet. I've read that the early vehicles had the harness routed in a way that passengers feet sound push on the carpet and cause connectivity issues with that cable. Good to know what symptoms went with this.

As for the glovebox, they likely left something unplugged. Can you go into service mode and see if there are any clues?
I went into the service mode but didn't see any issues. I have an appointment with Tesla in January.
 
 
Top