• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. TorqMonstr

    Anyone have a connector associated with steering come loose causing a redundancy error

    Yes, most if not all have CPAs (Connector Position assurance). It’s likely that the connector was mishandled during assembly. Did they document the connector number?
  2. TorqMonstr

    Dead truck.

    Agreed, they should be doing better. I'm making no excuses for them but this new platform is a testbed and I believe that most of their technicians/mechanics are there to make repairs and not investigate root causes etc. I would say that it is likely that there is a smaller subset of "Diagnostic...
  3. TorqMonstr

    Dead truck.

    Thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Yes, my vehicle (Beast) has a permanent magnet (PM) motor up front and twin induction motors at the rear. Your's has an induction up front and a PM at the rear. If you're up for investigating further (perhaps this has already...
  4. TorqMonstr

    Dead truck.

    Can you share more about what you are experiencing? I had a problem with my vehicle. Intermittent roughness leaving stops. I used my Picoscope and current probes to record any abnormalities and I did capture correlation. I shared that with them and a month or two later the problem was resolved...
  5. TorqMonstr

    Dead truck.

    Bummer, btw, the need to remove the tonneau cover to perform this service. Did you have the water control gap issue? If so and it hasn't been addressed yet, they need to add another slat which should be covered under warranty AFAIK, this would reduce the labor charge on the PCS2 replacement...
  6. TorqMonstr

    Dead truck.

    Thanks I’m looking forward to learning more about this. If possible, can you click through on the estimate and see what it currently says?
  7. TorqMonstr

    Dead truck.

    Can you share the details/estimate?
  8. TorqMonstr

    How is tire alignment from the factory?

    Nothing is foolproof, folks always find a way to circumvent. From what I have found in my 43 years of professional service is that procedures carry less weight if one doesn’t understand the “WHY” behind them...
  9. TorqMonstr

    How is tire alignment from the factory?

    Competent shops geared up to service Tesla vehicles exist. I own and operate one. The shop needs Toolbox in order to properly perform all the steps outlined in the procedure.
  10. TorqMonstr

    Interesting FSD v14 fact realized

    SI now states to clear the front camera calibrations after cleaning. I’m assuming this wasn’t done? I drove my beast tonight for the 1st time since 14.1, I also observed a little wiggliness but it was raining and there was a warning letting me know that there was reduced visibility.
  11. TorqMonstr

    Squircle steering wheel not centered

    If you place the vehicle into regular service mode an authorized Toolbox user can activate SM+ remotely for you. I help other service personnel with this regularly. PM me for more info.
  12. TorqMonstr

    My overhead console drops down too often.

    That’s a photo from Tesla SI
  13. TorqMonstr

    My overhead console drops down too often.

    Take a look at the dimensions of the lower receiver, you may find that it is spread apart which is allowing for loose fitment. I just had mine down the other day and that’s what I found. (See attached photo) Now if I can figure out what that part is and how it is attached to the windshield.
  14. TorqMonstr

    CT front wheel alignment issue

    Some will say, close enough but if the machine can be calibrated and used to deliver higher precision then I will use it. 0.01 deg = 0.6 min 0.004 deg = 0.24 min The thrust line went out at 0.02 degrees (1.2 minutes), if the technician saw that and cared, perhaps they would have shot for a...
  15. TorqMonstr

    CT front wheel alignment issue

    It is displayed in degrees and minutes, most high end vehicle manufacturers require this. It allows for more precision and an overall better alignment outcome. Some may not care or state that it doesn’t matter. I do care and prefer to do it right.
  16. TorqMonstr

    CT front wheel alignment issue

    See my response higher up in this thread: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/ct-front-wheel-alignment-issue.39915/post-30571331
  17. TorqMonstr

    Has anyone taken their Cybertruck into an alignment shop?

    I have aligned many Teslas including 5 CTs and they all were out from the factory.
  18. TorqMonstr

    CT front wheel alignment issue

    Those readings wouldn’t fly in my shop. 1st, the machine should be set up to display in degrees and minutes (60 min = 1 degree) and the only the toe is adjustable. The rear looks close but I would have taken it to 0 min of thrust. The front is bizzare, why send out that sloppy. Sorry, but they...
  19. TorqMonstr

    CT front wheel alignment issue

    Fyi, the labor times posted in SI are not realistic, they are BS!
Top