• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Running Blizzak or Nokian winter / snow tires yet?

OP
OP

Broski

Well-known member
First Name
Broski
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
196
Reaction score
62
Location
Pacific NW
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast, TRX, GX460
Country flag
Same I am happy with the blizzak. Just as an aside I am interested to know if I use the stock wheel tire as a spare on if it will affect driving etc given the very small size difference .
The difference of 45 inches versus 44 inches is only about a 2% change which should be acceptable. I believe Tesla allows up to 3%. I would not run it all the time that way, just until you get your repair done. The bigger difference you’re likely to encounter is having a snow tire compound on three of your tires and a regular compound on your spare that will have a more notable effect on traction performance, etc..
 

bosshog

Well-known member
First Name
roardog
Joined
Dec 7, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
327
Reaction score
123
Location
canada
Vehicles
Cyber truck , Maserati ,Mercedes
Country flag
The difference of 45 inches versus 44 inches is only about a 2% change which should be acceptable. I believe Tesla allows up to 3%. I would not run it all the time that way, just until you get your repair done. The bigger difference you’re likely to encounter is having a snow tire compound on three of your tires and a regular compound on your spare that will have a more notable effect on traction performance, etc..

thanks that’s helpful. . Don’t need a spare then
 
 
Top