• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Rear Wheel Steer Stats? Degrees, speed variable, etc.

rb92gt

Well-known member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
103
Reaction score
116
Location
32081
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Anyone know the specifics on the rear wheel steering? Up to 10 degrees I believe, but not sure up to what speed, and is there variability of degree based on speed? This truck is so interesting and I love to have answers to all of the questions that everyone asks me... Already two people who never had thoughts of getting a Cybertruck are going to be getting one because of mine.
 

AlmostHuman

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
844
Reaction score
704
Location
Earth
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Human
Country flag
I also love stats. Would be interested as well.
 
 
Top