• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Radar Detector Mount with original rear view mirror

jenkins007

Active member
First Name
Matthew
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
34
Reaction score
14
Location
San Sntonio
Vehicles
Cybertruck Beast
Occupation
Fun
Country flag
I have my front windshield tinted and the shop said they don’t recommend mounting on the windshield because it can separate over time.
So the suction cups on the radar detector can cause separation of the tint. Interesting. Where are you putting yours?
 
OP
OP

Rockstarparking

Active member
First Name
Joseph
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
30
Reaction score
39
Location
Park Ridge, IL
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Self-Employed
Country flag
I was original poster and posted photos in the top of the thread. I used a mount from Amazon and is solid.
 
 
Top