• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

PowerShare Question...

TruckDaddy

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Threads
8
Messages
197
Reaction score
163
Location
Texas
Vehicles
Tri-motor
Country flag
Less than 2 weeks away from delivery for my 4th Tesla, and got the invite for configuration on the FS. Didn't expect it this soon.

I really don't need the extra stuff "included" with the FS. Would really prefer non-FS, and a $7500 tax credit. And I don't mind waiting awhile for new kinks (problems) to get ironed out.
 

Maxt95

Member
First Name
Max
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Location
Georgia
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Yea I don't think anyone should worry about getting a voucher yet or not or an email. The product isn't even available in the shop yet so I bet once that goes live we'll see some movement
 
 
Top