• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

One Pedal Driving - Do the brake lights turn on?

yippie

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
212
Reaction score
204
Location
MA
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
When I test drove the CyberTruck, I was impressed with one pedal driving. I hardly ever had to touch the brakes.
So the question that I’d have is: whether or not the brake lights come on when the truck is using just regen braking?
Anybody have any experience with this?
I did see that one of the selectable options was whether or not it uses the brakes during regen, so does this affect whether the brake lights come on?
Look at the picture of the truck on your screen you can see the brakes light up or not
 
 
Top