• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

New alert help: High voltage system error detected

TruckGenio

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Threads
4
Messages
92
Reaction score
60
Location
Boston
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I got this alert overnight does anyone know what it could be? I have a 3 day old, as well as 4 year old at home. Time to deal with this is scarce how safe is it to drive? What could be causing it? How likely is it I’ll get stuck?

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen New alert help: High voltage system error detected IMG_1345
 

mark555055c

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
568
Reaction score
796
Location
Buffalo, NY
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
I got this alert overnight does anyone know what it could be? I have a 3 day old, as well as 4 year old at home. Time to deal with this is scarce how safe is it to drive? What could be causing it? How likely is it I’ll get stuck?

IMG_1345.webp
I wouldn't worry unless they are active. Is your vehicle software fully up to date? Has your vehicle been through a few charge cycles?
 
Last edited:
OP
OP

TruckGenio

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Threads
4
Messages
92
Reaction score
60
Location
Boston
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I’ve had it for four months. It has 5000 miles on it. Software is up-to-date. It has been charged once since the message.
 
 
Top