Why don't you want it to open the door? It does a mighty fine job of it.For those using myQ with your truck, is there a shortcut to open the garage manually from the main screen?
I don't want it to open automatically, so when I pull up, I have to physically go through the locks menu all the way just to open it. Any shortcuts?
Yes, on the Cybertruck screen go into the MyQ settings and there is an option to establish the location of your garage door. It will instruct you to be parked just outside your garage door. This establishing the geolocation. I would provide more specific steps, but I'm not by my CT right now...Ok cool, I'll look into that. Is it under the myQ settings?
Yes, on the Cybertruck screen go into the MyQ settings and there is an option to establish the location of your garage door. It will instruct you to be parked just outside your garage door. This establishing the geolocation. I would provide more specific steps, but I'm not by my CT right now...
In my case, I don’t want my driveway gate to open since my Dobes could be out on a potty break. Garage opening would be fine. Don’t know OP’s circumstances.Why don't you want it to open the door? It does a mighty fine job of it.
I looked for my MyQ settings this weekend without success. It wasn’t where MyQ or Tesla said it would be. I’m on the free trial. Might I need to pay for a subscription for it to appear? That would defeat purpose of a free trial, but so be it.Yes, on the Cybertruck screen go into the MyQ settings and there is an option to establish the location of your garage door. It will instruct you to be parked just outside your garage door. This establishing the geolocation. I would provide more specific steps, but I'm not by my CT right now...
Is this what you did? Since it's what's in the manual?I looked for my MyQ settings this weekend without success. It wasn’t where MyQ or Tesla said it would be. I’m on the free trial. Might I need to pay for a subscription for it to appear? That would defeat purpose of a free trial, but so be it.
TIA!

MyQ Gates are not supported by Tesla. I found this out after setting up a myQ wireless hub. Linked my garage door and gate (both myQ) and everything works through the myQ app on my phone. Only the garage door shows up in the truck. So if your only myQ device is a gate, then you won't see anything.I looked for my MyQ settings this weekend without success. It wasn’t where MyQ or Tesla said it would be. I’m on the free trial. Might I need to pay for a subscription for it to appear? That would defeat purpose of a free trial, but so be it.
TIA!
My garage is connected. I retrofitted the garage with a Chamberlain Smart Garage Control. My gate has been on my myQ account long before I got the CT or added the garage via that new control device, so not sure why it's not showing up on my CT's myQ list. I've pulled as close to the gate controller as I safely can and still no listing.Does the MyQ app on your phone show an active connection to your Tesla account?
![]()
Good information, but terrible news. So the only myQ device I owned prior to the CT is the only myQ device that won't be recognized by my CT? That makes zero sense.MyQ Gates are not supported by Tesla. I found this out after setting up a myQ wireless hub. Linked my garage door and gate (both myQ) and everything works through the myQ app on my phone. Only the garage door shows up in the truck. So if your only myQ device is a gate, then you won't see anything.