• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

My All Black Everything Cybertruck: gloss black PPF and 5% tint

OP
OP

Aidrab

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
19
Reaction score
48
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
Tesla Model X and Cybertruck
Country flag
It’s hard to get night photos but here they are. If I take the photos from farther away you don’t really see the car. Just the headlight bar.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen My All Black Everything Cybertruck: gloss black PPF and 5% tint 8472CD2E-F3D4-46DF-8159-CC2421023B99


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen My All Black Everything Cybertruck: gloss black PPF and 5% tint 71368372-1D08-4FE5-9821-9C90020FF1A3
 

GEAUXHOOKEM

Member
First Name
Tank
Joined
Dec 8, 2023
Threads
4
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Location
Irvine, CA
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast, 2022 + 2017 Tesla Model X
Country flag
@Aidrab I reached out to Danny off the strength of your recommendation and ride results. It was great speaking with him over the phone. I'm relatively close to SJC here in Coto de Caza. I was looking for a shop a bit closer to home and this appears to be the one. I'm going to go with gloss white more than likely. I thought I had a VIN assigned on my 12/8 CB order, but it was an app snafu. Hopefully, I get a VIN soon. The car is going direct from the Irvine SC to Danny once I take delivery!

All their pricing is on their website. Very transparent and then when you call them to get a custom quote, it’s cheaper than what they have posted online, and cheaper than Tesla with a way more professional job. This is all they do. I don’t trust some Tesla technician who just got trained to do this.
 
OP
OP

Aidrab

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
19
Reaction score
48
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
Tesla Model X and Cybertruck
Country flag
@Aidrab I reached out to Danny off the strength of your recommendation and ride results. It was great speaking with him over the phone. I'm relatively close to SJC here in Coto de Caza. I was looking for a shop a bit closer to home and this appears to be the one. I'm going to go with gloss white more than likely. I thought I had a VIN assigned on my 12/8 CB order, but it was an app snafu. Hopefully, I get a VIN soon. The car is going direct from the Irvine SC to Danny once I take delivery!
Gloss white is going to look awesome especially with Danny doing it. I can’t wait to see it! Please share photos!
 

davidsimmons76

Active member
First Name
david
Joined
May 17, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
25
Reaction score
6
Location
miami
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
Gloss white is going to look awesome especially with Danny doing it. I can’t wait to see it! Please share photos!
Congratulation............amazing job........Nice Truck.......Whast PPF brand you used?
 
 
Top