I’m thinking this is the wrap I’m going to go with. I know the matte white was unpopular with many, but it was a favorite of mine. However, this pure white is striking. Do you know if this was done by Tesla (assuming so since it was being delivered this way)?
@Aidrab I reached out to Danny off the strength of your recommendation and ride results. It was great speaking with him over the phone. I'm relatively close to SJC here in Coto de Caza. I was looking for a shop a bit closer to home and this appears to be the one. I'm going to go with gloss...
I’ve never been one to get into the “vehicle” wars that seem to spark so much debate, but I found this video put up on YouTube by Hennessey Performance to be a most curious entry. Of course the purpose is to always put your offering in the most favorable light, but a modified Hennessey TRX vs a...
I’m wondering the same thing. I have a Cyberbeast on order (12/8 initial FS wave), but was about to pull the trigger on 2 PW3 units. I won’t need the gateway included with the PW3s and prefer the new tech in the 3V included with the FS. I don’t want to complete my order and risk becoming...
I noticed this marking a month or so ago in Jason Camissa’s Cybertruck ICONS Review. At the time I thought it was some type of Release Candidate marking. You can see it clearly on the 12:20 timestamp, or thereabouts, for a few seconds. Here is a still image I captured. If you look on the...
I read that article first thing this morning. I’m no expert, but the detail in which this information was presented definitely made it plausible as it relates to CT production delays. However, I would have assumed the run rate on battery production would be significantly higher than stated in...