• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

FSD - First Impression

R2B2

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
46
Reaction score
16
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Not superb, not bad. Follows way to close for my comfort and when it slows down it doesn't do so nearly soon enough for me. Really hugs curbs on roundabouts and turns, though no scrapes so far. Had FSD go to my house last night and it actually pulled to shoulder but passed my house by a car length or two in front of my neighbors house. I would have thought it would have pulled into the driveway or backed into it.
Hoping it will continue to improve. I owned a Tucson Hybrid a couple of years ago and I really liked their 'lane' feature where the car drove in the lane and if you ventured out it would pull the car back into the lane. The Cybertruck gives me a jarringly loud alert but otherwise would let me go right off the road. I wish it had the Tucson's 'lane' feature.
 
 
Top